Windows 10: Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today

Discus and support Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I completed the Windows10 update today 6/3/2020 to Ver. 2004 OS Build 19041.264. After doing so, I am getting a number of the Event Log warnings below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaiTakayama, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today

I completed the Windows10 update today 6/3/2020 to Ver. 2004 OS Build 19041.264. After doing so, I am getting a number of the Event Log warnings below that I have not seen before and cannot find any other threads discussing this issue. I get about 10-12 of the warnings below every time I restart. They are very similar so I only posted two of them since the registry locations and applications are similar. I do not appear to be having any system issues like freezes or BSOD yet but don't like these kinds of things constantly popping up in my event log since they can lead to more problems down the line. Any help?

Log Name: Application
    Source: ESENT
    Date: 6/3/2020 4:31:36 PM
    Event ID: 642
    Task Category: General
    Level: Warning
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-JE4PKJM
    Description:
    DllHost 3856,D,12 WebPlatStorage: The database format feature version 9080 0x2378 could not be used due to the current database format 1568.20.0, controlled by the parameter 0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="ESENT" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">642</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>1</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-06-04T02:31:36.9526137Z" />
    <EventRecordID>369</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-JE4PKJM</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>DllHost</Data>
    <Data>3856,D,12</Data>
    <Data>WebPlatStorage: </Data>
    <Data>0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat</Data>
    <Data>9080 0x2378</Data>
    <Data>1568.20.0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Log Name: Application
    Source: ESENT
    Date: 6/3/2020 4:31:36 PM
    Event ID: 642
    Task Category: General
    Level: Warning
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-JE4PKJM
    Description:
    DllHost 3856,D,12 Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy_NOEDP_LEGACY_IDB: The database format feature version 9080 0x2378 could not be used due to the current database format 1568.20.0, controlled by the parameter 0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="ESENT" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">642</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>1</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-06-04T02:31:36.9806229Z" />
    <EventRecordID>371</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-JE4PKJM</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>DllHost</Data>
    <Data>3856,D,12</Data>
    <Data>Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy_NOEDP_LEGACY_IDB: </Data>
    <Data>0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat</Data>
    <Data>9080 0x2378</Data>
    <Data>1568.20.0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

KaiTakayama, Jun 3, 2020

2. Event viewer has lots of warnings and errors

Hello dear,

I was looking at my event viewer because one of my friend's laptop got hacked due to some malware software. I restored the system and it is working fine now but I saw Kernell PnP 219 in his system and in my system also. So how can I send you the DMP file?
    I have lots of other warning and error messages. File size is around 633 MB so you can guess how bigger would be the list.

Thank you.

Satnamsidhu, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Event "Error" Log Repair required (Windows 10)

Hi,

There are a lot of
    possibilities why these errors occur in
    your event logs. The errors depends on what it is related to. It could be your
    application, drivers, firmware, hardware, or your storage devices. You can check this
    link for further information regarding event log issues.

We suggest that you perform these following methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 4: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 3, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today

Event viewer has lots of warnings and errors

A lot of users look at the events in Event Viewer and get a shock at the number of errors and warnings . . . This is normal, Windows for the most part handles all these events and recovers without any user intervention and they are nothing to worry about.
    You can delete them all and in a few days you will have hundreds, maybe thousands of new ones! If you are not getting Blue Screens or system crashes, forget about these!

DaveM121, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today

1. Lots of Event Log warnings after updating today - Similar Threads - Lots Event Log

2. event log warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event log warning: hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary...
  3. event log warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event log warning: hello, im having this warning every 0.5 sec. its a new computer.. source: WHEA LOGGERevent id 17A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root PortError Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI ExpressPrimary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x6:0x0Secondary...
  4. warnings and errors in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  5. warnings and errors in event log

warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  6. A lot of critical events in Event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  7. A lot of critical events in Event log

A lot of critical events in Event log: How do I find out what is causing these events? Computer runs fine. Never crashes. Shuts down Windows just fine, yet I get these logs every time I start or restart computer. What is causing it?Error 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  8. Lots of event ID 7040 logs after monthly June update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lots of event ID 7040 logs after monthly June update: Hey all, hope you're well. Just got a bit of something thats concerning me which I could use input on.Basically I keep getting the following:The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from auto start to demand start.The start type of the...
  9. Windows Event Log Warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event Log Warnings: I have a lot of warnings and errors in my event log and was hoping to get some clarification on the issue. My pc has also been randomly turning off. Not sure if these warnings could contribute to my pc shutting off but I have tried a lot of other methods. Windows is up to...
  10. Today's goofy event - NVWMI warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Today's goofy event - NVWMI warning: By and large I've gotten the laptop calmed down and not throwing hundreds of errors and such per day - except information ones - there are still tons of those. BUT, I'm getting a Warning every 30 minutes. It starts with an informational event Event 3, NVWMI (task category...