Windows 10: Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Discus and support Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Riley Desperado, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list.

:)

Riley Desperado, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SavEm12 Win User

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?

***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***

SavEm12, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Genie Media Server

Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number.

RKKramer46, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open Control Panel and categorize by
      Small Icons.

• Click on Network and Sharing Center and choose
      Change Advanced Sharing Settings.
    • Click the button to Turn Off Network Discovery and Save the changes.
    • Restart the machine, and check if the issue persists.

Note: You’ll need to re-enable Network Discovery to access the router interface from Genie.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

1. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers - Similar Threads - Lots Genie Media

2. Genie effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Genie effect: I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genie-effect/9135e502-a31a-4583-bbab-d7e5bf1bf511
  3. Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hands-free device listed under System Devices, NOT under Audio/Media devices: I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah bluetooth wireless earbuds that I have paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro 1909 through Boot Camp. Bluetooth drivers...
  4. No response from devices under `Printers & scanners`

No response from devices under `Printers & scanners`: Under `Printers and Scanners`, I see the following devices: * Fax * HP PSC 750 * Microsoft Print to PDF * Microsoft XPX Document Writer * OneNote No matter which one I click on, I am presented with the same two buttons: `Open queue` and `Manage`. No matter which button...
  5. Genie Timeline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genie Timeline: Hello, My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after set up but has stopped working and won't open when selected in Startup. Thank you...
  6. No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working? Microsoft did a complete update recently and fouled up many settings..... ***Modified title from: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is...
  7. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...: How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release Preview...
  8. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  9. Genie Media Server

Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....
  10. HP printer showed under unspecified devices.

HP printer showed under unspecified devices.: I installed drivers from windows update in add a printer. Driver installed but whenever I connect the printer it shows in unspecified devices in devices and printers and I am not able to print. please help. thanks. [img] 102617

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie media servers windows 10

2. génie media server

3. genie media servers not connected

4. Genie Media Servers,
  5. genie mediaaervers,
  6. remove netgear genie multimedia devices,
  7. genie media server windows 10,
  8. why do i have genie media servers in my device list,
  9. how to stop genie media servers from loading,
  10. genie media servers good or bad,
  11. why so many genie media servers,