Windows 10: Lots of important settings missing...

Discus and support Lots of important settings missing... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello im new to reddit and im not sure if im posting in the right place but ive had problems with my computer where i couldnt toggle some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/remixix, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Lots of important settings missing...

Lots of important settings missing... lT6gFmdgjwUME5uWpSxnXCp-TqsXy2Tw5HuKQqTwUSg.jpg

Hello im new to reddit and im not sure if im posting in the right place but ive had problems with my computer where i couldnt toggle some settings it said they were locked by my org or sth of that sort. Eventually i gave up on those settings but recently more and more settings started disappearing and now im stuck with almost nothing. i couldnt even pause my update. Please help!

https://preview.redd.it/z3ime0uvuq3...bp&s=eade19eb7b3c189b2744bdc1f698012532476924

submitted by /u/remixix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/remixix, Jun 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Lots of important settings missing...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Lots of important settings missing...

1. Lots of important settings missing... - Similar Threads - Lots important settings

2. Settings missing a lot of options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings missing a lot of options: I attempted everything, from deleting the whole ImmersiveControlPanel folder and using sfc, and copying ImmersiveControlPanel from a new install. Nothing helpedÖ...
  3. Settings missing a lot of options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings missing a lot of options: I attempted everything, from deleting the whole ImmersiveControlPanel folder and using sfc, and copying ImmersiveControlPanel from a new install. Nothing helpedÖ...
  4. Imported pics are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  5. Imported pics are missing

Imported pics are missing: I imported pics and videos from iPhone to Win11 Photos app using lightning to USB into my desktop.Not all of them were imported, although many were, but even those that have been cannot be found. They are visible in Photos app under "All" but do not appear in any of the...
  6. Important updates missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Important updates missing?: [ATTACH] I've got updates enabled, but getting this message. https://preview.redd.it/2pv8tqxy6zy61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e93f5f743bfee0c5ccb29700be88e47db6674366 submitted by /u/Sven_of_the_Dog [link] [comments]...
  7. Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?: So I have this issue with my mic picking up every single sound that my PC makes. I tried several things with no results. One solution I found was to go to the advanced setting on the Realtek Audio Manager to separate the input jacks. I wanted to try doing that when I found...
  8. Microsoft Photos 2020.20110.11001.0 - Missing import settings

Microsoft Photos 2020.20110.11001.0 - Missing import settings: I can't seem to find the import settings in the latest Photos app so I wonder if it was removed on purpose please? This is an older screenshot borrowed from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-app/ab2919f3-1d79-4c48-860a-cd33f42f59c4:...
  9. imported photos missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    imported photos missing: I recently imported photos from my camera onto my laptop by inserting the SD memory card into the slot on the laptop. Once I confirmed that they had downloaded I created a folder for them and then deleted them off the memory card. However now I cannot find the photos...
  10. Import button missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import button missing: Windows 10, Office 365 No import button on C:user/member/contact folder - how can I import .vcf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-button-missing/981a3c9a-e3b7-4249-b5fd-18b91784e348"