Windows 10: Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

Discus and support Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a new Win 10 Pro 64 build last 30 December. A few weeks later, I started getting BSODs. Passmark Memtest86 found RAM defects. Corsair replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by x509, Mar 2, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

I did a new Win 10 Pro 64 build last 30 December. A few weeks later, I started getting BSODs.
    • Passmark Memtest86 found RAM defects. Corsair replaced the RAM, lifetime warranty.
    • BSODs continued.
    • On 27 Feb, ran sfc and dism commands per instructions found on web searches, but BSODs continue.
    • Some BSODs occur right at boot-up, others after the system has been up for days.
    • Attached DM Collector ZIP file contains all the BSODs that happened after I ran sfc and dism.
    • After all BSODs, ran chkdsk on all volumes.
    • I have not done any driver updates, since I was cautioned by Dalchina not to use a driver update utility.

BSOD always one of these two (using WhoCrashed output)
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

APOLLO-Sat_03_02_2019_121124_22.zip

:)

x509, Mar 2, 2019

2. lots of BSOD's

Hi there! Been having lots of BSOD's, for months now... Put in new RAM, two new HD's, even bought a new motherboard. Still all kind of BSOD's. Re-installing Windows 10 (three times) didn't help. Only thing left is my SSD - could this be the problem? Or my
    old monitor?

Could somebody please take a look at my minidumps? : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorB7m81EUk8nWN7yqXTMEzeI1Kc

Thanx in advance!

Ed

Ed van der Vlist, Mar 2, 2019
  3. pepanee Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

BarbaricSoul, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

1. Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build - Similar Threads - Lots IRQ_Less KERNEL_SECURITY

2. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  3. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  4. Lot's of BSOD this past month. Related to memory/kernel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lot's of BSOD this past month. Related to memory/kernel?: For the past month I have had a lot of BSODs.I am using an MSI laptop, Leopard GL65 model 10SFK.It has an i7 10750h, an RTX 2070 mobile, 16gb of 2666mghz memory, and a 1TB ssd.Many of the BSODs seem random or mostly happened while using google chrome but not always, sometimes...
  5. Lot's of BSOD this past month. Related to memory/kernel?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lot's of BSOD this past month. Related to memory/kernel?: For the past month I have had a lot of BSODs.I am using an MSI laptop, Leopard GL65 model 10SFK.It has an i7 10750h, an RTX 2070 mobile, 16gb of 2666mghz memory, and a 1TB ssd.Many of the BSODs seem random or mostly happened while using google chrome but not always, sometimes...
  6. Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.

Microsoft Surface Book 2 Lagging - 2 months old.: Hello all, I am writing this in a last ditch effort before chucking my surface book 2 out of the window. My surface book 2 is slow or lagging half of the time I am using it. It is usually right after opening and then takes about 10-20 minutes for it to figure itself out,...
  7. BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month

BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month: My computer stopped working all of a sudden about a month ago when the screen froze whilst I was watching Netflix. I tried turning the cumputer on but the power light would come on and then after 2 seconds it would turn off. I left it for an hour and swapped the memory around...
  8. My latest BSOD, KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE

My latest BSOD, KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE: Hello all, this is the first in what may be a series of postings here to track down issues that I am having. I don't know if the log collector exe accesses Event Viewer Logs or not but I apologize in advance if there is not enough data to diagnose a problem. As there were...
  9. 4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC

4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC: Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its...
  10. Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop

Bad_pool_header and Kernel_security Check failure 11 month old laptop: Hi guys, followed the tutorial on creating the zip file but the dmp files weren't in there when I followed the instructions so i have managed to make copies instead hopefully this still works. Problem started a few weeks back out of nowhere , had a few watchdog failures...