Windows 10: Lots of problems with computer

Discus and support Lots of problems with computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, this is going to be a long one, so I used to go to a district I don't think you need to know which, and because of the pandemic, we had online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FaIIoostic, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Lots of problems with computer

Okay, this is going to be a long one, so I used to go to a district I don't think you need to know which, and because of the pandemic, we had online class, but it's weird, since we paid for the computer fully it is now fully under my possession it was fully mine since the beginning of summer, but even if it is, I can't even do anything with it because of literally everything being blocked; I can only access a non-admin account, the admin is hidden so I can't do anything, firewall turned on and smartscreen turned on, blocking me from 99.9% of websites and blocking me from installing apps, can't change these because it says "your settings are being managed by your domain", can't uninstall and install windows because needs Admin pass and option is hidden, cant open cmd, powershell, regedit, or anything that can unblock those things, and I can only install applications from "Software Center" I dont have any USB or anything that can uninstall windows or do something like that, cant open EXE, BAT, or any executable that isn't a "program". And I have been trying to get past this for a while, if there is anyone who can try and help me.

P.S: Here are more things that are blocked/unreachable: Can't "unblock" apps from Properties, since that option is hidden or just doesn't show up, as you know, I can't install any apps so remover tools or anything similar will be useless in this case, any link you send me will probably be blocked, Chrome, IE, Edge and Firefox all under control of the "organization". Can't make a local account, etc. The only thing ive even gotten closest to unblocking it is just cross-browser testing aka not even using the PC. Also anything that will have to do with admin things like using run will probably just ask for a password of the hidden admin account.

If anyone can help me which is probably a ridiculously low chance, thanks.

I am asking this due to me not being in the district anymore, and having the PC due to the reason stated above.

:)

FaIIoostic, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Lots of problems with computer

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Lots of problems with computer

1. Lots of problems with computer - Similar Threads - Lots problems computer

2. Lots of computer help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of computer help.: My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried...
  3. Lots of computer help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of computer help.: My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried...
  4. Lots of computer help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. A lot of problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of problems: For a few days when I open the volume mixer and I want to change the volume, it tells me that the program does not respond when I open Google chrome and Mozilla and I try to play a video on youtube it tells me that the program does not respond every time I enter Google meet...
  6. A lot of problems with windows!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A lot of problems with windows!!: The first and most important: I have a new pc (2 weeks) and for some reason the pc freezes, and the only solution is forcing a restart holding the power button. Today i was tired of this problem so i decided to wait to the pc to fix itself, and i concluded that the problem is...
  7. Lots of Problems with my computer.

Lots of Problems with my computer.: Ever since I’ve built my computer there has been problems. I run sites like youtube and I get the BSOD due to Memory_Management or other completely random phrases. So, my dad took my computer to his friend to get it “fixed,” but the problem has still remained. Fast forward a...
  8. lots of windows 1o problems

lots of windows 1o problems: For many months now I have had all kind of trouble with my HP desktop(bought in 2016) running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have had the taskbar start flashing with nothing else on the desktop, had programs (Explorer, Efficient Calendar Free, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, etc.) that...
  9. A lot of problems lately

A lot of problems lately: Hello! A few weeks ago i messed up my user folder and i almost fixed it but not totally. Since then i get a lot of problems... now i can't save anything in Local Disk C:\ because i get an error which says that i don't have administrator privileges but i do. Is is a good idea...
  10. Lots of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of problems: I have recently done a clean install of Windows 10 and everything seemed to be fine. However, today I am getting lots of problems. I keep getting little windows popping up saying that an 'update is recommended' for Media Downloader. I am also getting lots of sites opening up...