Windows 10: Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...

Discus and support Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; System Specs:Windows 11 64 BitRyzen 5 3400G Processor32 GB RAM1050 tiGIGABYTE AB350M-DS3H V2For a while now ive had problems with my computer where i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RowanGrierson, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...

System Specs:Windows 11 64 BitRyzen 5 3400G Processor32 GB RAM1050 tiGIGABYTE AB350M-DS3H V2For a while now ive had problems with my computer where i couldnt shut off or restard my pc from windows and had to do it manually. This is not so bad but when it comes to windows updates it cannot restart and therefore fails each time. I didnt think anything of this at first, but now drivers and updates wont install and come up with error 0x800703f1. My computers getting worse and worse everyday, with programs starting to stop working each day. This started around when i got Windows 11, leaving me to c

:)

RowanGrierson, Nov 13, 2022

2. The computer shutdown itself restart?

Hi Tín,

A computer can shutdown based on the instructions given to its power settings. If you are using a laptop, there’s an option that when you are just closing a lid, it can shutdown your computer.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What activity are you performing that may trigger to shutdown your computer?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your power settings?
    • Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Nov 13, 2022
  3. computer will not shutdown or restart.

Try clearing page file at shutdown:
    CAUTION: This dramatically slows down shutdown times but hopefully it solves your problem.
    ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,... [​IMG]

spearman914, Nov 13, 2022
  4. camoxiong Win User

Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...

Computer shutdown by itself and 3 times to boot up

I have a problem with my computer that I built. Sometimes it shutdown and restart by itself. When I boot up the computer, it made takes 3-5 times to push the power button to boot up the computer. Any help?

camoxiong, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...

1. Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,... - Similar Threads - Lots problems computer

2. Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of problems with my computer e.g Cannot restart or shutdown computer from windows,...: System Specs:Windows 11 64 BitRyzen 5 3400G Processor32 GB RAM1050 tiGIGABYTE AB350M-DS3H V2For a while now ive had problems with my computer where i couldnt shut off or restard my pc from windows and had to do it manually. This is not so bad but when it comes to windows...
  3. Computer cannot restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer cannot restart: My computer has been unable to properly restart for several months now. If I shut the computer down, it will reboot no problem. If I restart it, it hangs on the ASUS screen indefinitely, and I have to push the power button to turn it off, push it again and it boots up no...
  4. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts after shutdown: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBossXDiana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6gx5r/computer_restarts_after_shutdown/
  5. Lots of problems with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lots of problems with computer: Okay, this is going to be a long one, so I used to go to a district I don't think you need to know which, and because of the pandemic, we had online class, but it's weird, since we paid for the computer fully it is now fully under my possession it was fully mine since the...
  6. Computer restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer restarts after shutdown: Hello, A while ago, my pc started to restart after I try to shut it down. The things that I have already tried is: -using cmd to shutdown -disabling fast boot -disabling wake timers both in advanced power settings and task scheduler -disabling auto restart after...
  7. computer randomly restarts or shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer randomly restarts or shutdowns: So every now and then I open my computer and find out that it was shut down. At first, I thought it was a windows update, but I don't know anymore. the error I see in the event viewer system log is 6008 "The previous system shutdown at 1:59:50 on ‎20/‎09/‎2020 was...
  8. Restarting problem on my computer

Restarting problem on my computer: Hi, I've got a problem with my computer which is restarting for unknown reasons. Late checks showed the following error code in event-viewer : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb3049ad78060,...
  9. Lots of Problems with my computer.

Lots of Problems with my computer.: Ever since I’ve built my computer there has been problems. I run sites like youtube and I get the BSOD due to Memory_Management or other completely random phrases. So, my dad took my computer to his friend to get it “fixed,” but the problem has still remained. Fast forward a...
  10. Computer won't restart/shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't restart/shutdown: Let me start off by saying that I have 25+ years in windows (workstation and server) but I need a second set of eyes on this. Issue: Computer will not restart or shutdown. Behavior: On shutdown or restart, it goes through the normal process, monitors turn off, but the...