Windows 10: lots of room on C Drive for 1903

Discus and support lots of room on C Drive for 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KieferAbram, Jun 12, 2019.

1. lots of room on C Drive for 1903

lots of room on C Drive for 1903 846320c5-428b-4bb1-b490-8d09ec609d3a?upload=true.jpg

i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on a USB... lol

:)

KieferAbram, Jun 12, 2019
  2. pjwoods Win User

No room on small c: drive

I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove
    some of the system files? Can I go from a 64-bit operating system to a 32-bit operating system to reduce disk space needed?

pjwoods, Jun 12, 2019
  3. LHuck Win User
    App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.

Additional note, I have very little room on my D drive but a lot of room on my C drive.

LHuck, Jun 12, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

lots of room on C Drive for 1903

Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

@zbook- what I'm suggesting should resurrect the PC, provided what's left on the "C:" is at all viable - the clean install is just a step to that. Saves a lot of technical bits and time on our part.

dalchina, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

lots of room on C Drive for 1903

1. lots of room on C Drive for 1903 - Similar Threads - lots room Drive

2. How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??: I have a Desktop PC with three SSDs for various apps and programs of which one of them is 500Gb which only has Windows 10 installed on it. What's the best way to go about swapping out this 500Gb SSD which is the 'C' Drive' for a larger capacity SSD?? I've got a backup of my...
  3. How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??: I have a Desktop PC with three SSDs for various apps and programs of which one of them is 500Gb which only has Windows 10 installed on it. What's the best way to go about swapping out this 500Gb SSD which is the 'C' Drive' for a larger capacity SSD?? I've got a backup of my...
  4. c drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    c drive: open c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive/a46f18cc-0ab3-4cf6-9cc2-d70cae15b455
  5. no room on hard drive

no room on hard drive: no i do not want to save updates to diferent computer. this computer has no room on it for up dates, so store the on a flash drive. or deleat windows 10....
  6. No room on small c: drive

No room on small c: drive: I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove some of the system...
  7. C Drive Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C Drive Overload: I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I...
  8. Visual C++ Lots of entries ?.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ Lots of entries ?.: Upgraded from 8.1 to 10(build 10586) on 15th July. Only just expanded the "installed on" date. Do I leave them as is, delete some(which ones), or check for updated versions(which ones) ?. Not had any errors related to them. [img] 61942
  9. Need more room

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more room: I have a Dell tablet with a 32 Gig hard drive. I was down to 3 Gigs of free space. I removed a lot of software and blocked Windows Update. Was sitting on 1703/1706 (not sure which one). With all my messing around, I finally got up to 10 Gigs free. So I took a chance and went...
  10. No room on C:

in Windows 10 Support
    No room on C:: Just noticed my C: drive is full. Is there anything in Win10 (or recommended other software) to give a breakdown of what is using what? By folder... to get an idea what can be deleted ? Thanks. 66539