Windows 10: lots of room on C Drive for 1903

Discus and support lots of room on C Drive for 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KieferAbram, Jun 12, 2019.

1. lots of room on C Drive for 1903

lots of room on C Drive for 1903 846320c5-428b-4bb1-b490-8d09ec609d3a?upload=true.jpg

i always get this message that i need to have at least 10gb on USB Drive and make more room and C Drive.. i want the update on my ssd not on a USB... lol

:)

KieferAbram, Jun 12, 2019
  2. pjwoods Win User

No room on small c: drive

I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove
    some of the system files? Can I go from a 64-bit operating system to a 32-bit operating system to reduce disk space needed?

pjwoods, Jun 12, 2019
  3. LHuck Win User
    App download keeps defaulting to D drive instead of C drive.

Additional note, I have very little room on my D drive but a lot of room on my C drive.

LHuck, Jun 12, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

lots of room on C Drive for 1903

Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

@zbook- what I'm suggesting should resurrect the PC, provided what's left on the "C:" is at all viable - the clean install is just a step to that. Saves a lot of technical bits and time on our part.

dalchina, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

lots of room on C Drive for 1903

1. lots of room on C Drive for 1903 - Similar Threads - lots room Drive

2. a lot of games crash C++.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a lot of games crash C++.: So a lot of my games hearts of iron 4, surgeon simulator 2, farming sim 22, gta 5, TABS crash because of the same reason; it says that my visual C++ redistributables and the .NET framework isnt installed. But I have installed it multiple times and tried almost every version...
  3. a lot of games crash C++.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a lot of games crash C++.: So a lot of my games hearts of iron 4, surgeon simulator 2, farming sim 22, gta 5, TABS crash because of the same reason; it says that my visual C++ redistributables and the .NET framework isnt installed. But I have installed it multiple times and tried almost every version...
  4. running out of room on my C drive on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running out of room on my C drive on my PC: how to make room on my C drive: I have moved my music to an external drive D but it doesn't show I have created any extra room. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-out-of-room-on-my-c-drive-on-my-pc/27a04c88-1166-450d-a8ee-39aeef2be050
  5. running out of room on my C drive on my PC

running out of room on my C drive on my PC: how to make room on my C drive: I have moved my music to an external drive D but it doesn't show I have created any extra room. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-out-of-room-on-my-c-drive-on-my-pc/27a04c88-1166-450d-a8ee-39aeef2be050
  6. C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!: Hi, I would like to know if I can move "Users" from the C drive to the D drive as the C drive is almost full and I have lots of space on the D drive?...
  7. no room on hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no room on hard drive: no i do not want to save updates to diferent computer. this computer has no room on it for up dates, so store the on a flash drive. or deleat windows 10....
  8. No room on small c: drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No room on small c: drive: I have no room to install newest windows update on my c: drive. I have another drive via a card that has 27 Gbytes available but I have no more room available on the c: drive. I have removed everything but still need to get 3,55 Gbytes. Can I remove some of the system...
  9. Visual C++ Lots of entries ?.

Visual C++ Lots of entries ?.: Upgraded from 8.1 to 10(build 10586) on 15th July. Only just expanded the "installed on" date. Do I leave them as is, delete some(which ones), or check for updated versions(which ones) ?. Not had any errors related to them. [img] 61942
  10. No room on C:

in Windows 10 Support
    No room on C:: Just noticed my C: drive is full. Is there anything in Win10 (or recommended other software) to give a breakdown of what is using what? By folder... to get an idea what can be deleted ? Thanks. 66539