Windows 10: Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

Discus and support Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Talha Kabakus, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of screen tearing even while watching YouTube videos, not to mention games! All the OS updates are installed as well as the latest Nvidia GeForce Game-Ready driver. Could you please help me to fix this frustrating issue and let me enjoy my new notebook? I need your help desperately. Thank you very much in advance.

Here are my display adapters:

• Intel UHD Graphics 630

• Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Note: As it is recommended by some people, there is no "Fast sync" option in the Nvidia Control Panel->Vertical sync preference.

:)

Talha Kabakus, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Liezers Win User

C:\Users\william\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-12--22-53-03_.dmp

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR II GL504

Liezers, Sep 28, 2019
  3. ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming Question

Hi, I’ve installed a ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard and noticed on the m.2 ports each as a pad about 1cm square, should it be removed?

kuyenmotdivad, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Sneii Win User

Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

Error when use Ctrl+C

Not MSI, I use Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL504 bro

Sneii, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

1. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III - Similar Threads - Lots screen tearing

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. ROG Strix Scar 17 keep crashing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ROG Strix Scar 17 keep crashing...: Hello,my laptopfreezes frequently.Laptop won`t respond anything.Then, I had to press powerbutton for 10 seconds.Sometimes it reboots itself not usually.When itreboots itself,I find “Hardware Error*” log in event viewer. Screenturns black and I saw some little lines right...
  6. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  7. ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?: [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] Hello dear GuteFrage.de members, I recently purchased the ASUS ROG Strix Scar III. But this one is without operating system. I have two USB sticks, one 32 GB and the other...
  8. Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10)

Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10): I bought this laptop about 4-5 weeks ago and have been using it since- I love it! But one problem has come up in the last week here, a battery problem. It wasn't too bad of a hassle at first- I would get a notification mid-game that said it had switched to battery (when...
  9. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is that, I checked from other forum said that might be Sonic Studio problem and I had deleted. Recently when I was watching youtube...
  10. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: So, there appears to be a problem with my computer. The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high. This has nothing to do with the volume slider. It stays the same. However, the actual volume keeps on changing. I first experienced this while watching...