Windows 10: Lots of User Profiles

Discus and support Lots of User Profiles in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, have lots of users and groups on my laptop, i dont know how or why, should just be me. only realised when i wanted to download software it kept... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chris53652654, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Lots of User Profiles

Hi, have lots of users and groups on my laptop, i dont know how or why, should just be me. only realised when i wanted to download software it kept putting it in my documents, wanted to change to program files and wouldn't allow me "no administrator rights".

Please help

Chris

Lots of User Profiles 2dd3f3f3-7f71-4fb4-bc2a-5ef5d9589a59?upload=true.png

:)

Chris53652654, Feb 4, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

v444, Feb 4, 2021
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Lots of User Profiles

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Lots of User Profiles

1. Lots of User Profiles - Similar Threads - Lots User Profiles

2. I used User Profile Wizard And Now I Have A Lot Of Copies of Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used User Profile Wizard And Now I Have A Lot Of Copies of Users: I tried to make a copy of a user by using User Profile Wizard but it did not work and it created copies of my users. For example my user is Vlad and now I have a copy named Vlad.**** **** being the name of my computer. Every time I log in it logs in in a copy of a user. The...
  3. I used User Profile Wizard And Now I Have A Lot Of Copies of Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used User Profile Wizard And Now I Have A Lot Of Copies of Users: I tried to make a copy of a user by using User Profile Wizard but it did not work and it created copies of my users. For example my user is Vlad and now I have a copy named Vlad.**** **** being the name of my computer. Every time I log in it logs in in a copy of a user. The...
  4. I used User Profile Wizard And Now I Have A Lot Of Copies of Users

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. User Profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profiles: Hello,I wanted to change the name of one of the existing folders under “Users”I followed the instructions found online and changed the profile image path or something under regedit. I then restarted my laptop and it took me to a completely new profile named Temp. I went back...
  6. user profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    user profile: sometimes when i turn on my laptop windows10 i get user profile service service failed to log in. if i power down and power back up it will start up some times normal and some times in safe mode....
  7. User Profiles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Profiles: Hi, I just purchased Flight Sim. Unfortunately I am unable to download on to my PC. I am logged in under an old Outlook email on my PC, but I purchased Flight Sim on a new Profile and email in Outlook. As a result I can't install the game. How do I get the game from ready...
  8. User profiles

User profiles: I know that user profiles can get corrupted so if i cloned my drive before anything got corrupted would that make it so that in the future if anything was to get corrupted i could just go back to the old drive and my profile be fine?...
  9. user profile

user profile: I had a new hard drive in my computer. When the technician reloaded MS, Windows 10, etc., he kept all the right account information, including my profile picture, but despite the account being in my name, he put my husband's name under my picture on that opening screen. I...
  10. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...