Windows 10: Lots of websites taking too long to load

Discus and support Lots of websites taking too long to load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LastedCargo, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Lots of websites taking too long to load

Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been happening on a few websites and also with certain apps such as steam and epic games. I have a wireless connection to m my internet since my laptop does not have an ethernet port.

:)

LastedCargo, Oct 17, 2020

2. Website take to long to load

Hi Hector,

There are several reasons why a website takes too long to respond. One of which is if the internet connection is intermittent. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you connected via wireless or wired connection?
    • Does this happen to all websites you visit?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Website take to long to load

HI,my laptop take to long to load any website,how can I fix it?

apreciate any help

HectorEdenburg, Oct 17, 2020
  4. DanielYX Win User

Lots of websites taking too long to load

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Lots of websites taking too long to load

1. Lots of websites taking too long to load - Similar Threads - Lots websites taking

2. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  3. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  4. Safe Mode takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Mode takes too long to load: Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why[Original Title: Safe mode taking literal hours to boot anyone know why] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-takes-too-long-to-load/7016f755-f063-4651-b38b-867f8e0774b2
  5. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  6. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  7. Accessing a website - connection on port 443 taking too long

Accessing a website - connection on port 443 taking too long: The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 443, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer.Contact the service provider or owner...
  8. Virtual Box taking too long to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box taking too long to load: Hello! So whenever I'm trying to use Virtual Box it's just stuck on like loading like I can't move my mouse, or do anything. The only solution for it to shutdown I just wait for my battery to drain I'm using a laptop. Please help me...
  9. Download folder takes too long to load

Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  10. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...