Windows 10: Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors

Discus and support Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog? Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spluff, Jul 30, 2015.

1. spluff Win User

Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors

Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog?

Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Kernel PNP 219

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{274e2e5b-36d4-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14

The description for Event ID 14 from source Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 69

Microsoft-Windows-DEviceStupManager 201 and 202

:)

spluff, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tpt635601 Win User

Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Hey,

S, even i noticed now on event viewer log.

tpt635601, Jul 30, 2015
  3. kiltbear Win User
    Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Exactly! Dumping such information into the event log is considered very bad practice, even dilettantish and is widely frowned upon.

A friend of mine who is still am application developer (I work the other end now doing systems and networks support) called this "Typical newbie laziness" because the event log is already there and creating your own dump or log file actually requires a little
    bit of work, knowledge and experience.

I just think this is rather exemplary for the mess that is OVI-Suite. It is badly designed for show rather than function, possibly without involvement by any UI experts, badly implemented and suffers from abysmally bad QA.

kiltbear, Jul 30, 2015
  4. derek10 Win User

I also get those exact events, except the "Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14" one, as it's related to USB 3.0 which I don't have.
    No idea, but everything is working fine here.

derek10, Jul 30, 2015
  5. spluff Win User
    yeah seems fine - I just don't like to see so many errors (compared to win7) and don't know if there is something unstable going on in background...

spluff, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors - Similar Threads - Lots eventlog errors

2. Lots and Lots of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots and Lots of BSODs: i've been getting a ton of BSODs on a (Fairly) new rig i bought in march. All drivers are up to date, ran memtest and memtest86 on each stick of ram separately, flashed bios to current build (F23), updated onboard realtek sound and ethernet cards. Ran (and am still running)...
  3. Lots of problems after updating to windows 10

Lots of problems after updating to windows 10: So, my wife did...something...and my old version of windows windows went caput. I went out and got windows 10 and the first few days everything worked fine. Now, however, my Cortana search bar will not let me type in it at all and I am having intermittent internet...
  4. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors: hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing games but will also happen randomly. i have attached today's dump files below. 65911
  5. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

Lots of BSODS doing lots of things: EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them? argh *Original Story* seems to only happen...
  6. Upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 64bit, Eventlog errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 64bit, Eventlog errors: Hi guys newbie here firstly i would like to say thanks for popping in! today i decided to finally plunge into windows 10 from windows 7 64bit, during my time with windows 7 it has been, more or less, flawless. I decided to upgrade (i cant exactly clean install due...
  7. Lots of issues with Windows 10 (Help please!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of issues with Windows 10 (Help please!): I installed Windows 10 using windows update from Windows 8.1. I now have so many issues with windows 10 that I would gladly downgrade back to 8.1 but I have too many files that I will lose. Any help would be greatly appreciated *Sad Here are the issues: Right clicking on...
  8. Win 10 install - lots of reparse errors on CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 install - lots of reparse errors on CHKDSK: I moved this to the Installation forum Sorry Somehow it got posted in the wrong forum I upgraded Win 7 to Win 10. I have it set up as a dual boot Win 7 and Win 10 system. With Win 10 I had huge problems with Live Mail. Win 10 kept downloading old emails on my server and...
  9. Win 10 install - lots of reparse errors on CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 install - lots of reparse errors on CHKDSK: I upgraded Win 7 to Win 10. I have it set up as a dual boot Win 7 and Win 10 system. With Win 10 I had huge problems with Live Mail. Win 10 kept downloading old emails on my server and wanted to rebuild the database and really messed it up bad, I found that when I booted back...
  10. Windows corrupted a lot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows corrupted a lot.: Hello. I am a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1607 User. My PC got a virus a long time ago, and I removed it and all the other dangerous programs and viruses but my PC ended up 'crippled' meaning that the taskbar didn't work anymore, default apps, etc. I fixed some of them using...