Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors

Discus and support Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog? Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spluff, Jul 30, 2015.

1. spluff Win User

Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog?

Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Kernel PNP 219

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{274e2e5b-36d4-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14

The description for Event ID 14 from source Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 69

Microsoft-Windows-DEviceStupManager 201 and 202

:)

spluff, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tpt635601 Win User

Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Hey,

S, even i noticed now on event viewer log.

tpt635601, Jul 30, 2015
  3. kiltbear Win User
    Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Exactly! Dumping such information into the event log is considered very bad practice, even dilettantish and is widely frowned upon.

A friend of mine who is still am application developer (I work the other end now doing systems and networks support) called this "Typical newbie laziness" because the event log is already there and creating your own dump or log file actually requires a little
    bit of work, knowledge and experience.

I just think this is rather exemplary for the mess that is OVI-Suite. It is badly designed for show rather than function, possibly without involvement by any UI experts, badly implemented and suffers from abysmally bad QA.

kiltbear, Jul 30, 2015
  4. derek10 Win User

I also get those exact events, except the "Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14" one, as it's related to USB 3.0 which I don't have.
    No idea, but everything is working fine here.

derek10, Jul 30, 2015
  5. spluff Win User
    yeah seems fine - I just don't like to see so many errors (compared to win7) and don't know if there is something unstable going on in background...

spluff, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors - Similar Threads - Lots eventlog errors

1. After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After latest W10 update, suddenly lost a lot of hd space: Hi there, After the last Windows 10 update, I sudden lost almost 10 gigs of SSD hd space. Getting the message. I've tried uninstalling what bloatware I could find and cleaning the cache/recycling/temp files, etc. I don't know where this extra weight is coming from. Has...
  2. AcePC T11 - Lots of BSODs doing stuff - Atom X5-Z8350

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AcePC T11 - Lots of BSODs doing stuff - Atom X5-Z8350: Hi, I attached the logs from your dumper and additional minidumps. It's a Chinese minipc (ACEPC T11 (Black) Fanless Mini Desktop Computer Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC,2.4G/5G Dual-Band Wi-Fi,Support 4K HD,Bluetooth 4.0,Dual Output VGA/HDMI | Best...
  3. Lots of new discussion around forced updates ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lots of new discussion around forced updates ...: I see new discussions of forced windows updates. I'm wondering ... where do these updates come from? What specific domain name(s)? Which specific IP address(es)? 107191
  4. 'DriverDR' lists lots of odd drivers that need to be updated...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'DriverDR' lists lots of odd drivers that need to be updated...: Hey! I came across 'DriverDR' on DDU's website. I thought I would try it and see and it lists lots of drivers that need updating It looks like jargon to me. Do I just ignore this and just normally use Windows updates and graphics driver updates? [img] 103815
  5. Help Network Gurus - Network Switch improves speed a lot !!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Network Gurus - Network Switch improves speed a lot !!!: Hi there I can't understand this at all but any network Gurus out there Got rid of 4 X LAN 100 metre cables which went into an AC 1900 nighthawk extender - which connected to my main ISP router via wi fi on 5GHZ band (temporary solution until I can lay a decent Lan...
  6. Lots of processes showing under apps or programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of processes showing under apps or programs: I'm having problems with programs that show many processes running under I.E. windows edge. It shows 11 processes running and they show them in task manager. This didn't use to happen. Even now my Flight simulator X has about 6 or 7 showing when it should be 1. If I start fsx...
  7. ADK Deployment & v1709 Question (with a lot of caveats)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADK Deployment & v1709 Question (with a lot of caveats): Excuse me if this a bit long winded but feel I have to explain what it is I'm encountering and trying to do. Okay I upgraded from W7 to W10 in 8/2015 for a little history. I then obtained an use Macrium Reflect creating a WinPE using at that time the latest ADK Deployment...