Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors

Discus and support Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog? Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spluff, Jul 30, 2015.

1. spluff Win User

Can someone please explain what to do to resolve these errors in eventlog?

Service Control manager 7031The User Data Access_Session1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

Kernel PNP 219

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\{274e2e5b-36d4-11e5-9bc2-806e6f6e6963}#0000000000100000.

Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14

The description for Event ID 14 from source Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
    If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
    The following information was included with the event:
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime 69

Microsoft-Windows-DEviceStupManager 201 and 202

:)

spluff, Jul 30, 2015
  2. tpt635601 Win User

Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Hey,

S, even i noticed now on event viewer log.

tpt635601, Jul 30, 2015
  3. kiltbear Win User
    Hundreds of EventLog Errors on start

Exactly! Dumping such information into the event log is considered very bad practice, even dilettantish and is widely frowned upon.

A friend of mine who is still am application developer (I work the other end now doing systems and networks support) called this "Typical newbie laziness" because the event log is already there and creating your own dump or log file actually requires a little
    bit of work, knowledge and experience.

I just think this is rather exemplary for the mess that is OVI-Suite. It is badly designed for show rather than function, possibly without involvement by any UI experts, badly implemented and suffers from abysmally bad QA.

kiltbear, Jul 30, 2015
  4. derek10 Win User

I also get those exact events, except the "Microsoft-Windows-USB-USBXHCI 14" one, as it's related to USB 3.0 which I don't have.
    No idea, but everything is working fine here.

derek10, Jul 30, 2015
  5. spluff Win User
    yeah seems fine - I just don't like to see so many errors (compared to win7) and don't know if there is something unstable going on in background...

spluff, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lots of Windows 10 eventlog errors - Similar Threads - Lots eventlog errors

2. Multiple instances of Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of Windows Explorer: Opened up task manager and saw that in the Processes tab, there were 41 instances of Windows Explorer running. I open WE frequently but only one or two at the same time and didn't have any open at that time. And it's not just a temporary thing, I have been checking...
  3. windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update: Windows 10(Enterprise) windows stuck at "Restarting..." for long after received microsoft update it's a desktop computer; and remote users connect to via remote desktop; however, every time after received Microsoft update, the system will stuck at "Restarting..." for...
  4. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR 0X80072EE7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR 0X80072EE7: I am trying to update windows 10-1709 to Windows 10-1803. I am connected to the internet, but it returns with the following error: 0X80072EE7 . Please advise. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  5. Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to...: Cannot uninstall or even open Whatsapp desktop. Windows 10 says that I don´t have rights to do it but I'm the admin. My laptop has only one user account and it´s the administrator, and I´ve installed whatsapp using this account, so I don't understand why I don't have the...
  6. Windows 10 will no longer let me print in Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will no longer let me print in Color: I have tried the control panel > devices & printers > preferences route When I get to preferences, there is no color weather black & white, greyscale (monochrome) or color anywhere to be found!!! I ran a print test on the printer itself and it is working fine color and all....
  7. Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows: I run a windows 10 and a windows 7 computer and when I downloaded the programs for ROBLOX and clicked the shortcuts, it said "The item 'RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe' that is this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly." and the...
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail and Teams Notifications - Fail: It all seemed to work for a while, in fact I have been using Teams since it first launched and never seen issues with notifications (if you set them the way you want), if a chat came in, it would always show up and then if you missed it the Teams icon would be highlighted to...
  9. Error code 0x80042405 - 0xAD01A every time I try to download windows 10 home onto a USB

Error code 0x80042405 - 0xAD01A every time I try to download windows 10 home onto a USB: I'am trying to download windows 10 onto a flash drive to put onto another computer. The usb is clear and formatted but I get an error everytime its finished saying that there was a problem running this tool. PLEASE HELP!!!...
  10. Windows 10 endless loop

Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...