Windows 10: lots of windows 1o problems

Discus and support lots of windows 1o problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For many months now I have had all kind of trouble with my HP desktop(bought in 2016) running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have had the taskbar start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WillardHine, Jun 29, 2019.

1. lots of windows 1o problems

For many months now I have had all kind of trouble with my HP desktop(bought in 2016) running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have had the taskbar start flashing with nothing else on the desktop, had programs (Explorer, Efficient Calendar Free, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, etc.) that didn't respond and open, general system slowness, taskbar icons that wouldn't respond, system shutdowns at random times, . I have checked Task Manager, rebooted in Safe Mode, hit F11 when rebooting and gone through all those options, run a registry scanner program, restored the system to a former date, checked all the tools (Settings, Task Manager, Computer Management, Disk Management, Device Manager, etc.), run programs from the command prompt(chkdisk, etc.) and probably some other things. I'm still having random problems. I have scoured the Internet for solutions and can't seem to nail down what my problem, or problems are. When my desktop was upgraded to Enterprise edition I noticed a lot more stability. But that has changed. I have even reinstalled windows at one point or another. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

WillardHine, Jun 29, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 29, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 29, 2019
  4. lots of windows 1o problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

lots of windows 1o problems

1. lots of windows 1o problems - Similar Threads - lots problems

2. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  3. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  4. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  6. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.: One day i woke up, turned on my PC, and noticed the following issues:1 I tried to open up Discord, my chatting application, but was instantly met with an error saying that it failed to execute. I then tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the discord installer also...
  7. Windows started having a lot of very uncommon problems overnight, need help troubleshooting.

8. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  9. How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?

How to solve the problem of partition size is limited even though it it lot of free space?: I want to create a 150 GB partition from my C drive which has about 330 GB free space. The partition size is limited to 40GB.I can't create beyond this limit. Anyone please help me....
  10. Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem

Windows 10 Asus X455L laptop stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines problem: hi, i am using asus x455l laptop and it is stuck on black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i tried to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable drive but it's still black screen with lots of horizontal lines. i desperately need to fix this because i need this for my...