Windows 10: Lotus Organizer 6.1

Discus and support Lotus Organizer 6.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an original software for Lotus Organizer 6.1 installed on my laptop. Installed from a CD Rom purchased from IBM. Now I have an issue. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by indikhanna, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Lotus Organizer 6.1

I have an original software for Lotus Organizer 6.1 installed on my laptop. Installed from a CD Rom purchased from IBM. Now I have an issue. I have a new laptop which does not have a CD ROM drive. So how may I install the programme on the new laptop?

Advice on how to solve this issue would be much appreciated.

:)

indikhanna, Jul 14, 2018

2. Lotus Organizer 5/6

For reference:

It now appears that all of the problems reported in this thread against the use of PC Suite and Lotus Organizer relate in some way to problems with the Organizer tabs.

PC Sync uses the Lotus Organizer Application Programming Interface (API) functions in order to provide a list of tabs for each data type and also to suggest a default tab for each data type. The external label given by the user to any given tab is associated
    by the API to an internal tab name used by Organizer.

It appears that in some circumstances tabs can either become corrupt, as described by chrisjj above or the linking between external and internal names can be lost. Whilst neither of these problems is caused by PC Sync, it does affect the user experience.

As such, the next version of PC Suite (6.83) will contain some changes to hopefully improve the end user experience. In summary, these changes should provide more validation of the selected tabs and more informative error messages when problems are encountered.

synch---01, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Lotus Organizer 5/6

I am going to have to give up on PC Suite Sync., having reported the issue to Nokia and posted on this forum with no known solution (and having tried all workarounds suggested). I guess since it's free software I really can't expect everything to work!
    Does anyone know of any for-sale, or even open-source, software that will sync. my Nokia E61 with Lotus Organizer?

chrisjj---01, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Lotus Organizer 6.1

Lotus Organizer 5/6

I finally managed to fix the issue. I seems that PC Sync just stops with the strange error message if it hits a Lotus Organizer section that is corrupted. Instead of skipping and reporting it just stops. To workaround this I visited and tried to archive
    all the Lotus Organizer Sections in my organizer file. When I hit on sections that the Archive process reported a problem for (all were very old), I exported, imported manually to the archive, and then deleted the corrupted section. After doing all that, the
    Sync worked just fine (however, it's a shame that the text of the To Dos is truncated, and the phone numbers in the contacts are not added into the organizer file).

chrisjj---01, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Lotus Organizer 6.1

1. Lotus Organizer 6.1 - Similar Threads - Lotus Organizer

2. Busco controlador de Gear Lotus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Busco controlador de Gear Lotus: Hola, tengo una laptop Gear modelo Lotus y necesito saber cual es el controlador wifi que tengo que instalar ya que no viene instalado y en la pagina hay uchos pero no se cual es, por favor ayúdenme llevo 3 días tratando de buscar...
  3. Busco controlador de Gear Lotus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Busco controlador de Gear Lotus: Hola, tengo una laptop Gear modelo Lotus y necesito saber cual es el controlador wifi que tengo que instalar ya que no viene instalado y en la pagina hay uchos pero no se cual es, por favor ayúdenme llevo 3 días tratando de buscar...
  4. Busco controlador de Gear Lotus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lotus 123 Windows 10 question

Lotus 123 Windows 10 question: I'm using Lotus 123 on Windows 10. Recently, SOMETIMES, when I close a file, Lotus closes down completely and the file that I was closing does not appear in the recent file list. If I had multiple files open they all close. Sometimes the file closes normally. Everything else...
  6. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  7. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  8. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...
  10. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lotus organizer 6.1 windows 10

2. Lotus Organizer 6.1 使用

3. lotus organizer windows 10 cd-rom

4. i have lotus organiser 5 i cant get the mail to work,
  5. lotus organizer phone,
  6. lotus organizer para windows 10