Windows 10: Lotus Organizer on Win 11?

Discus and support Lotus Organizer on Win 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JRGFLA, May 21, 2024.

1. JRGFLA Win User

Lotus Organizer on Win 11?

I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5 folder contents backup, compnent, organize, orgreg, and work to the Windows folder on m y new laptop - I get the following error message - these 4 files are not found - but they are there ? orutil.dll, orback.dll, ltaswn21.dll, and ltscn13.dll - Is there any way to get the app started?

:)

JRGFLA, May 21, 2024

2. Lotus Organizer 5/6

For reference:

It now appears that all of the problems reported in this thread against the use of PC Suite and Lotus Organizer relate in some way to problems with the Organizer tabs.

PC Sync uses the Lotus Organizer Application Programming Interface (API) functions in order to provide a list of tabs for each data type and also to suggest a default tab for each data type. The external label given by the user to any given tab is associated
    by the API to an internal tab name used by Organizer.

It appears that in some circumstances tabs can either become corrupt, as described by chrisjj above or the linking between external and internal names can be lost. Whilst neither of these problems is caused by PC Sync, it does affect the user experience.

As such, the next version of PC Suite (6.83) will contain some changes to hopefully improve the end user experience. In summary, these changes should provide more validation of the selected tabs and more informative error messages when problems are encountered.

synch---01, May 21, 2024
  3. lotus organizer 5.0

lotus organizer 5.0 will not open in windows 10. any solutions?

Robert 2481, May 21, 2024
  4. JimWynne Win User

lotus organizer 5.0

Did you run the compatibility troubleshooter as suggested? Organizer 5.0 is very old (released in 1999) so you shouldn't be too surprised if it won't run in Windows 10.

JimWynne, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Lotus Organizer on Win 11? - Similar Threads - Lotus Organizer

2. Unable to print Cristan’s in lotus approach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to print Cristan’s in lotus approach: I have the latest version of approach and am running the latest windows OS. When printing a cross tab report the system starts spooling but never prints. The latest fix-pack was suppose to correct the problem. Any solutions...
  3. Unable to print Cristan’s in lotus approach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to print Cristan’s in lotus approach: I have the latest version of approach and am running the latest windows OS. When printing a cross tab report the system starts spooling but never prints. The latest fix-pack was suppose to correct the problem. Any solutions...
  4. Lotus Organizer on Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus Organizer on Win 11?: I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5...
  5. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  6. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  7. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...
  9. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...
  10. Lotus Organizer 6.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lotus Organizer 6.1: I have an original software for Lotus Organizer 6.1 installed on my laptop. Installed from a CD Rom purchased from IBM. Now I have an issue. I have a new laptop which does not have a CD ROM drive. So how may I install the programme on the new laptop? Advice on how to...