Windows 10: Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

Discus and support Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrevorEH, Feb 18, 2023.

1. TrevorEH Win User

Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine and taking the entire Organize file from the other machine, nwiter worked. This may have occured due to a Windows update.

:)

TrevorEH, Feb 18, 2023
  2. SymBiotox Win User

Lotus Organizer 6.0 works on Windows 10

I updated Windows 10 Pro to version 1709 and now can't run IBM Lotus Organizer 6 anymore what used to work just fine under my initial Windows 10 Pro. I tried changing the compatibility mode to Windows 7 (and others) as it has been always working on the other
    Win operating systems.

Before running it in compatibility mode I got the message that LTBUBN12.DLL could not be loaded but launching Organizer in compatibility mode got rid of that message. What is still stopping Organizer to work properly is the message " Because there maybe
    a problem with your Organizer file, Organizer will close now... while nothing seems wrong with the organizer file!

Is anybody experiencing the same. I know it's an old piece of software but has been a great workhorse over the years and been running on almost all the Win OS... until now. Seems there are no proper trustworthy alternatives out there Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" :(

SymBiotox, Feb 18, 2023
  3. JimWynne Win User
    lotus organizer 5.0

Did you run the compatibility troubleshooter as suggested? Organizer 5.0 is very old (released in 1999) so you shouldn't be too surprised if it won't run in Windows 10.

JimWynne, Feb 18, 2023
  4. ts20 Win User

IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

This will give you a 100% perfect Lotus Organizer installation:
    Use a virtual Machine like vmware. Then set up a win7 computer on this virtual machine, and install Lotus.

Access Denied

Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" 335419d1622475565t-ibm-lotus-organizer-stopped-working-windows-10-a-lotus.png

Thema:

1. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" - Similar Threads - Lotus Organizer cannot

2. Lotus Organizer on Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus Organizer on Win 11?: I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5...
  3. Lotus Organizer on Win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lotus Organizer on Win 11?: I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5...
  4. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  5. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  6. Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL"

Lotus Organizer on Windows 10 cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL": I have had Lotus Organizer installed on a Windows 10 machine for some time with it working well. I just started getting a message cannot load "LTBUBN12.DLL" How can I correct this? I have it on another Windows 10 machine and tried taking the Org5 file from the other machine...
  7. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...
  8. IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    IBM Lotus Organizer stopped working in Windows 10: I have used Lotus Organizer since my very first computer in 1993. I have the last version 6.1. When I got my newest laptop I installed Organizer and it has worked just fine. But it seemed to jiggle or shake a bit occasionally so tonight I did a re-install. Now it will not...
  9. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  10. Lotus Organizer 6.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lotus Organizer 6.1: I have an original software for Lotus Organizer 6.1 installed on my laptop. Installed from a CD Rom purchased from IBM. Now I have an issue. I have a new laptop which does not have a CD ROM drive. So how may I install the programme on the new laptop? Advice on how to...