Windows 10: LOTUS WORD PRO

Discus and support LOTUS WORD PRO in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Lotus Word Pro installed on a previous computer and have misplaced the disc. I set up a new computer and now need to install Word Pro again and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveMudra, Dec 30, 2020.

1. DaveMudra Win User

LOTUS WORD PRO

I have Lotus Word Pro installed on a previous computer and have misplaced the disc. I set up a new computer and now need to install Word Pro again and do not know if I can. Can this program be reinstalled with just the files that were installed on the other computer where the program operated correctly? If not, what are my options?

Dave

:)

DaveMudra, Dec 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Search Problem for .LWP Lotus Word Pro and .SAM Amipro

Dear Keith,

Thanks for your reply. The first thing I did was to index those files and they WERE listed as .sam for Amipro and .lwp for Lotus Word Pro. I also did select "Index Properties and File Contents," but it will only bring up FILE NAMES with the selected word,
    not documents that contain the selected word. Any other suggestions of explanations?

Thanks!

Gary

Gary D Ph.D., Dec 30, 2020
  3. Lotus Word Pro

Will the Lotus Word Pro package i use for work on my Windows 7 laptop work when I upgrade to Windows 10?

PaulCurtis163, Dec 30, 2020
  4. LOTUS WORD PRO

Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.

Amipro had a neat Smarticon, which would search for text
    in any of its documents. This was different for the Smartican which would search for text within the document.

If you were trying to find a document in Amipro that you knew had the word "itinerary" in it, you would click the smarticon, that looked like a searchlight with a T in it for "text." Type the word "itinerary," and it would search all the Amirpo documents
    and make a list of all the ones with the word "itinerary" in it.

I was surprised to find that Lotus Word Pro did not have this Smarticon. It has all the others. Am I missing something?

By the way, Windows 10 search will not pull up .lwp (Lotus Word Pro) or .sam (Amipro) documents.

Thanks!

Gary D Ph.D., Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

LOTUS WORD PRO

1. LOTUS WORD PRO - Similar Threads - LOTUS WORD PRO

2. Copilot pro not working in word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copilot pro not working in word: Hello,I have a Microsoft Office 365 Family subscription and I bought a Copilot Pro subscription. However, when I am in Word, Copilot has stopped working and is stuck with the message "Please wait for the pane to finish loading". Could you please advise on what I should do to...
  3. Lotus 123 Windows 10 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lotus 123 Windows 10 question: I'm using Lotus 123 on Windows 10. Recently, SOMETIMES, when I close a file, Lotus closes down completely and the file that I was closing does not appear in the recent file list. If I had multiple files open they all close. Sometimes the file closes normally. Everything else...
  4. Lotus 123 Millenium edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lotus 123 Millenium edition: I have Lotus 123 millenium edition installed on my laptop just recently the Range Finder dialogue box has stopped operating making things difficult does any one know how to recover this apart from re installing the program I have the original disk. I am running Windows 10....
  5. Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.: Amipro had a neat Smarticon, which would search for text in any of its documents. This was different for the Smartican which would search for text within the document. If you were trying to find a document in Amipro that you knew had the word "itinerary" in it, you would...
  6. Windows 10 Search Problem for .LWP Lotus Word Pro and .SAM Amipro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Problem for .LWP Lotus Word Pro and .SAM Amipro: When I type in a search word and click the DOCUMENTS TAB, Windows 10 WILLl find Lotus Word Pro (.LWP) and Amipro (.sam) FILES with that search word, but unlike WORD documents, will NOT find the file CONTAINING the word. For instance, if I search for PIANO, Windows 10 search...
  7. Lotus 123 Millennium with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lotus 123 Millennium with Windows 10: I am still using many worksheets I developed for Lotus. I have been using the without any problems until a week ago when: Some of my worksheets will not display the drop-down menu for Range Properties Others will display the drop-down but will not allow me to use...
  8. Lotus Smart Suite 9.8.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lotus Smart Suite 9.8.2: I need help with changing my standard print range that was set up in a custom program I had designed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/lotus-smart-suite-982/40d7a468-08dc-49d5-8df2-97cc093d3ec5
  9. Lotus 123

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lotus 123: I'm successfully running 123 on w10 but also use excel. 1) Is there a similar function to sumifs in 123? 2) Is there a help out there that lists ALL 123 functions with examples? The help in my 123 doesn't work! 3) I can't remember how to express the >= in following...
  10. Lotus Organizer 6.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lotus Organizer 6.1: I have an original software for Lotus Organizer 6.1 installed on my laptop. Installed from a CD Rom purchased from IBM. Now I have an issue. I have a new laptop which does not have a CD ROM drive. So how may I install the programme on the new laptop? Advice on how to...