Windows 10: Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ...

Discus and support Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I call the number which is to a company called Global Mind IT Services claiming to be working for Microsoft. They want to clean my computers and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hal9c, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Hal9c Win User

Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ...

I call the number which is to a company called Global Mind IT Services claiming to be working for Microsoft. They want to clean my computers and network and provide long term protection for what seems a very large fee. A very pushy sales talk. Is this legit?

:)

Hal9c, Jul 29, 2019
  2. yllwprl Win User

LOUD alarm volume!

those steps seem more like WM5 (which i had and could set the alarm volume separately), but in WM6, the path is: Start --> Organizer --> Alarms. here, you can select the Tone, but can't adjust the volume. i incorrectly stated in my prev post that i couldn't
    adjsut my ring tone volume. i can and have.

any ideas on how to adjust the alarm volume? it's quite loud by default.

yllwprl, Jul 29, 2019
  3. wjay Win User
    Number Lock

I have now tried every fix suggested on here from fast boot to reg changes and nothing works , number lock stays off after shutdown .

4. Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ...

numbers key will not lock on My hp lapto computer

I tried the suggestion, however it did not work on my HP Laptop. I wish it had.

RichardStewart_954, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ...

1. Loud alarm and message that computer is locked for security - call this number ... - Similar Threads - Loud alarm message

2. Locked Computer scam: What repercussions if I called the number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Computer scam: What repercussions if I called the number: Hi, this was definitely asked before and after looking at some of the responses I wanted to follow up as I had a few concerns based on my experience. My computer screen was locked and I was not able to escape or use my keyboard much, although my mouse was working. I had an...
  3. Locked Computer scam: What repercussions if I called the number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Computer scam: What repercussions if I called the number: Hi, this was definitely asked before and after looking at some of the responses I wanted to follow up as I had a few concerns based on my experience. My computer screen was locked and I was not able to escape or use my keyboard much, although my mouse was working. I had an...
  4. Computer locked message

Computer locked message: Hello I received a message that my computer was locked and IP address compromised. I was told to call 1-888-514-2999. I did not call. I hit control alt del and signed off. Is my computer infected. If so what should I do?Lisa...
  5. my computer says locked and to call a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  6. my computer says locked and to call a number

my computer says locked and to call a number: an error message of your computer is locked and to call a number * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-locked-and-to-call-a-number/0deb980e-c911-46c5-b915-e8dddd252b16
  7. does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer: does Microsoft send security lock messages that lock up computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-microsoft-send-security-lock-messages-that/c52db263-e56d-469c-990c-74dc48af7326
  8. My computer is locked up and averbal message tells me to call windows security with a...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is locked up and averbal message tells me to call windows security with a...: A verbal message came across my laptop telling me that my computer has been locked up and that I need to call the support number of 833-528-0914. I believe this is a scam, but I can't operate my computer. It won't let me do anything unless I call this number. What can I do?...
  9. Loud alarm after system scan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loud alarm after system scan: Version 1909B.18363.1016 Dell 5570 - lately has been running a quick system scan when I boot - it is quick and the alarm that it generates is LOUD. Is there any way to disable that alarm? Thanks very much. I also don't ask for this scan - it is doing it automatically. 166652
  10. Browser Locked? Call This Number.

in Windows 10 News
    Browser Locked? Call This Number.: [img] A new form of browser locker has recently surfaced. Browser-lockers are websites or pop-ups that redirect the browser to a website that locks-up the browser. The user is prevented from continuing any normal operation including closing the offending browser window,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alarm and number to to call for computer security