Windows 10: Loud fan exhaust sound.

Discus and support Loud fan exhaust sound. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Naveen Kumar India, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Loud fan exhaust sound.

After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops.

:)

Naveen Kumar India, Oct 26, 2019

2. 8cm exhaust fan suggestion

im looking for 8cm exhaust fan that has red led on it anyone can suggest me some good fan?

StanicEnemy, Oct 26, 2019
  3. kev234 Win User
    Fan running loud on brand new desktop computer

The first day was fine. Second day, fan is loud and seems to be running at full speed. Didn't load anything yet. So far I like Windows 10 after having Windows 7, but I hate the fan noise. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

kev234, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Loud fan exhaust sound.

CPU FAN LOUD

HI

AFTER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 HOME FROM WINDOWS 7 THE CPU FAN BECOME VERY LOUD

**Moved fom: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers**

Lokanath Sahu, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Loud fan exhaust sound.

1. Loud fan exhaust sound. - Similar Threads - Loud fan exhaust

2. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  3. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  4. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.: Hello,My HP Notebook 15s is creating a loud sound using its fans. I surfed the web and it said about overheating, but my laptop is fully cool. I don't have any obstructions to my fans and everything is fully clear. This sound starts just when the laptop boots. I also saw one...
  6. Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fans are creating loud sounds unnecessarily.: Hello,My HP Notebook 15s is creating a loud sound using its fans. I surfed the web and it said about overheating, but my laptop is fully cool. I don't have any obstructions to my fans and everything is fully clear. This sound starts just when the laptop boots. I also saw one...
  7. Fan suddenly loud?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan suddenly loud?: When I opened up my laptop, it opened up a fan app, I clicked out of it and the laptop just starts to blare its fan. Is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/Umbrascript [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5pzc1/fan_suddenly_loud/
  8. Is this fan intake or exhaust?

Is this fan intake or exhaust?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OhdoubleYou21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kumo0w/is_this_fan_intake_or_exhaust/
  9. Very Loud Fan noise

Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  10. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...