Windows 10: Loud noises

Discus and support Loud noises in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maddythebestpersonever, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Loud noises

whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off.

:)

maddythebestpersonever, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Heize, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Loud Squealing Noise

I am running windows 7 on a Dell desktop computer. It has started making a very annoying and loud squealing noise. I have cleaned the dust from inside thinking it may be overheating. I also wiggled the boards to make sure all were seated good. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this and how to stop it? Thanks

Tinhorse00, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Loud noises

Loud buzzing noise

I have a 2-yr-old Lenovo Yoga 2 11 and it started making a loud mechanical (not from speaker) noise. The video showing locked up and none of the keyboard buttons would work to shut it down. The power button would not shut it down. I had to let it discharge the battery for a couple hours while making this noise and tried the power button again. This time it turned it off and I was able to boot and operate normally. Have you heard of this problem and do you know the cause or a way to keep it from returning?

Jose Jimenez, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Loud noises

1. Loud noises - Similar Threads - Loud noises

2. Pc made loud noise through headphones, now my monitor is black and keyboard and mouse do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc made loud noise through headphones, now my monitor is black and keyboard and mouse do...: So i was sitting down letting Steam install a game on my pc when i heard a loud noise come from my headphones. After which the screen flashed, then went black along with the RGB on my keyboard and mouse. Now when I turn my pc on the monitor just stays black along with the...
  3. Pc made loud noise through headphones, now my monitor is black and keyboard and mouse do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc made loud noise through headphones, now my monitor is black and keyboard and mouse do...: So i was sitting down letting Steam install a game on my pc when i heard a loud noise come from my headphones. After which the screen flashed, then went black along with the RGB on my keyboard and mouse. Now when I turn my pc on the monitor just stays black along with the...
  4. Pc made loud noise through headphones, now my monitor is black and keyboard and mouse do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  6. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  7. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  8. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  9. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

10. My windows 11 is consistantly making a loud churning noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 is consistantly making a loud churning noise.: My Windows 11 model has been making continuous churning sounds, however, sometimes it doesn't happen and stops if i just leave it on a page without any videos. This sound sometimes just happens all of a sudden but more often when I just open it. I have tried blowing into the...