Windows 10: Loud noises

Discus and support Loud noises in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maddythebestpersonever, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Loud noises

whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off.

:)

maddythebestpersonever, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Loud noises [​IMG]

Heize, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Loud Squealing Noise

I am running windows 7 on a Dell desktop computer. It has started making a very annoying and loud squealing noise. I have cleaned the dust from inside thinking it may be overheating. I also wiggled the boards to make sure all were seated good. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this and how to stop it? Thanks

Tinhorse00, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Loud noises

Loud buzzing noise

I have a 2-yr-old Lenovo Yoga 2 11 and it started making a loud mechanical (not from speaker) noise. The video showing locked up and none of the keyboard buttons would work to shut it down. The power button would not shut it down. I had to let it discharge the battery for a couple hours while making this noise and tried the power button again. This time it turned it off and I was able to boot and operate normally. Have you heard of this problem and do you know the cause or a way to keep it from returning?

Jose Jimenez, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Loud noises

1. Loud noises - Similar Threads - Loud noises

2. Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Laptop 3 completely Freezing with Loud Noise when using You tube: Got Laptop 3 about a month ago. When playing audio/video in you tube using Chrome browser it's completely freezing with loud noise. I had to completely shut off to recover. Windows updates are all done....
  3. Loud laptop fan noise

Loud laptop fan noise: I have an Asus laptop and it's a quite old model. It originally had a hdd and I changed it to ssd. It did improve the performance speed but the fan is making louder noise than hdd. The laptop also heat up faster especially the palm rest. The air come out from the cooling fan...
  4. Dell 8910 Desktop PC is making a loud vacuum cleaner fan noise??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell 8910 Desktop PC is making a loud vacuum cleaner fan noise??: My one year old Dell 8910 desktop PC has started making a loud fan noise that sounds like a vacuum cleaner. It started when I turned it on when the PC wasn't hot. Can someone venture a guess as to what the problem might be? Thanks for your help 131679
  5. Sound went out while music was playing -LOUD GRATING NOISE FOR 3 SECONDS -desktop,Win10

Sound went out while music was playing -LOUD GRATING NOISE FOR 3 SECONDS -desktop,Win10: My issue may overlap Godot's. My sound went out while music was playing, from a music site. I heard a loud vibrating, grating sound lasting 3 seconds. and I had no sound, tried to play from other sources, other sites, youtube, etc. NADA. I then realized my speaker light...
  6. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 I recently purchased it a few months ago. I have windows 10. Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call. I cannot hear this noise during the...
  7. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  8. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...
  9. why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?: i can hear everyone, but they cant hear me they hear a loud screeching noise, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/why-does-my-microphone-make-a-loud-noise-when-i/8e4c9110-454f-4dcd-8201-1a37576af1e8
  10. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static noise when recording from microphone: I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the...