Windows 10: Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

Discus and support Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tyler O'Neill, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or browser+site combo, my desktop speakers Logitech Z625 emit a loud, mid-pitch beep/tone roughly every 3 seconds. Most often what triggers it is when I open and/or play streaming video through the Netflix or Hulu app downloaded from the Windows Store. It has also occurred this is what caused me to finally make this post when st

:)

Tyler O'Neill, Apr 18, 2024

2. Nokia N70 (Loud) Speaker not working!!!

Hi all,

Strange problem, the (loud) speaker of my N70 is no longer working. No sound is coming out of the phone other than the keypad beeps, no ringing, no loud-speaker sound in calls, nothing. It was working fine a few hours ago but all of a sudden doesn't work!

I tried turning off the phone and starting it again. On re-start, the Nokia tone accompanying the joining hands too doesn't come.

Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thousand thanks,

bullet350---01, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Windows speaker beep

Hi Jules,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution and to narrow down your concern with
    Windows speaker beep sound, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you trying to disable system beep?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

N97 high pitched tone in calls, beep TOO LOUD

A tone at about 13kHz is clearly audible during calls (incoming and outgoing). It is present during the start of a call for approximately 30 seconds, then goes away - or I switch to the ear that is less sensitive at high frequencies!

Also, the beep on dialing is TOO LOUD

davidg1---01, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

1. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on... - Similar Threads - Loud persistent beeping

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  5. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  6. Streaming HDMI Video through USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming HDMI Video through USB: I bought a capture device off of Amazon and after playing with it a bit, I've determined that it does what I want it to do. However, this is all new to me. I was first playing with VLC, then OBS. With OBS, I was able to get a preview of my capture just fine. VLC showed a very...
  7. notification beeping, speakers are silenced when run video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notification beeping, speakers are silenced when run video: notification beeping, speakers are silenced when run video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-beeping-speakers-are-silenced-when/1aa7c822-ff5f-46d2-a61c-edfadf4e526d
  8. LOUD and PIERCING TONE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOUD and PIERCING TONE: Can anyone explain WHY my laptop has started to emit a very LOUD and PIERCING TONE with a message to referring to a VIRUS WARNING that should NOT BE IGNORED. Any help appreciated Thanks Kind regards Jim...
  9. the tone of my external speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    the tone of my external speakers: I need to change the tone of my external speakers. they sound like your in a box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/the-tone-of-my-external-speakers/3586e34c-2eb7-42af-bed6-3126750ece1f
  10. Netflix video streaming to external screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Netflix video streaming to external screen: Hi all, via HDMI and my HD TV works just fine except things like Netflix in either IE, Edge or the Netflix app. Audio streams but the windows is black whilst everything else works fine. Windows 8 does not give me this problem. As soon as I move the window or Netflix app to...