Windows 10: Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

Discus and support Loud short continuous loud beep please help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jellygems, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Jellygems Win User

Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024.

:)

Jellygems, Apr 18, 2024

2. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my PC is that the mouse cursor sometimes won't move, and the computer seems to freeze in place as a cell phone does. I will try to click on the search bar, and nothing will happen for about 10 seconds then it will be fine. Also, the keyboard will randomly not type, and I will have to restart the PC for it to work. That's everything can think of...

I included a picture with device specifications and window specifications. Hope I have included all the helpful information needed!

What does this mean?

How do I fix it?

thanks!

Ashley libby1, Apr 18, 2024
  3. AronLahti Win User
    Additional very loud dialup beep

When making a call, some of the times the regular beep/buzz on the other end is accompanied by a very loud extra beep. I have no idea why this other beep turns up, but it's very annoying since I have to pull the phone away from my ear or take the headphones
    off until the person I'm calling answers. In some cases, the extra beep has caused the phone to go into loudspeaker mode, thus beeping *extremely* loud.

This happens irregularly, but very often. I'm using a HTC Radar with a Halebop subscription in Sweden.

AronLahti, Apr 18, 2024
  4. SGRBug Win User

Too loud beep; Health risk

I experienced a very disturbing and potentially health risking issue with my Lumia 610 with latest Win7.8 firmware. At the end of the phone call there are 3 beeps, which are extremely loud. Those beeps causing
    real physical pain to me.

I am using Nokia phones more than a decade now, but I have not experienced such an issue before with earlier models. Please, help, I need an urgent solution.

I found a somewhat similar, but dead topic, without any usable response: Very loud beeps and ringtones

SGRBug, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me - Similar Threads - Loud short continuous

2. PC Semi-Frozen and beeping loudly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Semi-Frozen and beeping loudly: I have had this problem many times and im yet to find a good fix. I have checked task manager when this happens, gpu and cpu temperature is fine, and neither is being overloaded. I have also been able to move my mouse which causes beeps and see things on the screen change...
  3. PC Semi-Frozen and beeping loudly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Semi-Frozen and beeping loudly: I have had this problem many times and im yet to find a good fix. I have checked task manager when this happens, gpu and cpu temperature is fine, and neither is being overloaded. I have also been able to move my mouse which causes beeps and see things on the screen change...
  4. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

Loud short continuous loud beep please help me: My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024....
  5. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  6. PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS

PLEASE HELP-LOUD BEEPS: When my computer starts up it makes one extremely loud beep, even though the volume is muted. Then, randomly while it's on, it will make 2 extremely short beeps. I ran diagnostics and updates, and everything came out perfect. The only thing I have noticed acting off with my...
  7. Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...: This happened today. I connected the I think, don’t really know what it’s called power cord into my PC, and pressed the power button. My computer then started making some weird, loud noises. A loud beeping noise, an Amber alert/fire alarm-like sound, don’t really know how to...
  8. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  9. computer makes loud beeping noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer makes loud beeping noise: computer freezes completely makes a loud beeping noise cant stay on most time more than 10 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-makes-loud-beeping-noise/445b9e8d-fa24-41e4-8bff-bd80f464defd
  10. very loud piercing beep at random

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very loud piercing beep at random: for about the last 1.5 years my computer will randomly emit a very very loud and very very piercing beep. about 10 seconds later it repeats said beep. every time it does it twice. most of the time it does it while i'm not using the computer so i don't see how i'm doing it...