Windows 10: Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Discus and support Loud static noise when recording from microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WillEdwards0, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Loud static noise when recording from microphone

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, but I cannot confirm as this is the only one I have. When you disconnect and reconnect it will work perfectly fine for a while, but then, after a few minutes, it suddenly gets distorted, with a really loud static noise and the audio recorded is barely audible. Any idea on what could be going on?

:)

WillEdwards0, Jul 17, 2018
  2. nout72 Win User

Static noise, a loud buzzing noise

I recently bought a Nokia 3720 Classic which I like quite a lot, especially the clean, simple looks and quality screen.

But there's something that may be or may become a problem.

When calling there's this loud buzzing static noise, a noise I myself and the people on the other end can hear very clearly and which is very annoying.

BUT - and this is the point why I am not sure if I should make an issue out of this - ONLY at a certain volume level: in all cases a simple lowering or increasing the loudness will get rid of this static.

The last time I phoned when I had this static noise, the volume was set at 4 (4 green stripes) and when I lowered it or increased it it was gone.

So my questions:

Is there anyone else who has this trouble? maybe specifically when the volume is set at 4?

Should I make an issue out of this?

And is there some explanation why lowering or increasing the volume will get rid of the static?

Thanks in advance.

Nout

nout72, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Microphone making constant static/buzz noise after update to windows 10

Hey guys my headset is making this loud static/buzzing type noise after the update. Its a constant noise and my voice cant ever be heard in recordings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drives
    and updates my motherboards drivers and that didn't fix it any ideas ? I also know its not my microphone that is the issue.

This is a recording of what it sounds like - Vocaroo | Voice message

I would really like this fixed as I'm quite frustrated with the issue.

DarthSheepie, Jul 17, 2018
  4. telled Win User

Loud static noise when recording from microphone

Loud static or buzzing noise

Ever since I bought my Lumia 920 I have had problems with a very loud static / buzzing noise that comes and goes when I am playing music or other mp3 files. How do I fix this? It is driving me crazy.

telled, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Loud static noise when recording from microphone

1. Loud static noise when recording from microphone - Similar Threads - Loud static noise

2. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  3. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  4. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  6. Recording Microphone Static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  7. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  8. Loud Static Noise

Loud Static Noise: So, just now my laptop started playing a very loud static sound from its left speaker, and the right speaker seems to be much quieter, but is playing the audio without any static. I had just installed and was using the midi control center for my midi controller. Though i...
  9. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  10. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers: I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static beeping, but then it became steady. I restarted my laptop, but it started up again once I turned it back on. I also heard it...