Windows 10: Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10

Discus and support Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been using a Xitel HiFi-Link Model AN-1 with my Vaio Windows 7 laptop for years. (I also own a Xitel MP3-Streamer, and I've used that, as well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zanderhart, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10

I've been using a Xitel HiFi-Link Model AN-1 with my Vaio Windows 7 laptop for years. (I also own a Xitel MP3-Streamer, and I've used that, as well, with that laptop from time to time.) Windows 7 has a sound enhancement feature called, "Loudness Equalization," which has always worked great with my HiFi-Link to enhance my listening pleasure when playing music files or CDs on my laptop through my stereo system. It boosts the quiet portions of the music and "tamps down" the loud ones, but in a very musical way.

I just bought a new Dell XPS 15 laptop with Windows 10, and both the HiFi-Link and the MP3-Streamer still work with that laptop, as well. However, the Windows 10 "Loudness Equalization" enhancement no longer seems to work with either of those devices. Whether I enable or disable "Loudness Equalization" in Windows 10 seems to make no difference whatsoever in the sound quality coming through either Xitel device.

Has anyone any idea as to how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

:)

zanderhart, Nov 6, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 6, 2019
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Nov 6, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10

1. Loudness Equalization Doesn't Work for Me in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Loudness Equalization Doesn't

2. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  3. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  4. Loudness Equalization missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Loudness Equalization missing in Windows 10: Audio/video experience on computers has come a long way. The tech involved has advanced greatly so as to bring us as close to living these experiences as possible. But there are a few things that haven’t quite balanced out yet. If you have played different types of audio, you...
  5. cannot find loudness equalization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot find loudness equalization: [ATTACH]I was having problems when talking to my friends because the volume would get extremely loud, I know what I need yo change, but I'm having trouble finding it....
  6. Loudness Equalization issue

Loudness Equalization issue: Hi all, I recently ordered my new Dell Inspiron 15 5501, and ever since I've been browsing this and many other forums to fix a very annoying audio issue, unfortunately to no avail. I'm going to try my best to explain the issue but please bear with me. I've been able to...
  7. Loudness Equalization Issue with Realtek

Loudness Equalization Issue with Realtek: Hi everyone, I've been having an odd problem with Loudness Equalization. I have an ASUS TUF 505DT and primarily use headphones. 3 weeks ago without any reason (I checked for Windows Updates) the Loudness Equalization option, along with the addional EQ bars, randomly...
  8. problem with loudness equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with loudness equalization: I have two problems with loudness equalization when I'm watching a movie or video over K-lite with loudness equalization On the sound goes up and sounds high, when turning it off the sound goes quieter than with ON, the opposite happens when listening to music on Spotify or...
  9. Loudness Equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loudness Equalization: Hi, Should I use loudness Equalization for my external 5.1 speakers? Is loudness Equalization only for night or it can be used for any time of the day and or any type of media? submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't find loudness equalization

Can't find loudness equalization: I have a new XPS 13 (9380) with RealTek Audio. I can't find loudness equalization and I get widely fluctuating volumes even with the same video. In the mixer, output levels never approach the max on certain videos. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt my laptop have loudness equalization?