Windows 10: Low Audio Levels

Discus and support Low Audio Levels in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While listening to any audio from any application (browser, media player, etc.), the audio levels of the specific application do not match the level of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nzyme, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Nzyme Win User

Low Audio Levels

While listening to any audio from any application (browser, media player, etc.), the audio levels of the specific application do not match the level of the "Device".

To better explain what I mean, have a look at the attached picture showing you the audio level of Chrome playing music and compare the level to the levels under "Device" (that's my Speakers). Although both are set at the same level, the audio that plays through Chrome is slightly lower (indicated by the green bar). How can I achieve the maximum audio from my applications?

I have installed the Realtek HD driver 6.0.1.7680 and noticed that unchecking the box for "Loudness Equalization" improves the audio levels to some extent for some tracks but the levels are still not the same. Should the levels be the same?

Should this setting (Loudness Equalization) be checked at all times? I noticed that when playing some tracks, this setting helps but for some other tracks, it is better to keep this setting unchecked as I notice that keeping it unchecked increases the volume and sounds much better.

:)

Nzyme, Dec 12, 2015

2. How do i re-install Beats |Audio on Windows 10? It was originally there before when I had 7 but now its no longer there.

The audio level on my HP Pavilion M6 1045DX is considerably lower after installing windows 10. I cannot locate any beats audio settings or anything related in the settings. All volume levels are set to high yet the volume is very low compared to how
    it was before the Windows update.

JesusLoera, Dec 12, 2015
  3. ac20---01 Win User
    Nokia Music Sound Issue

I tried what you said...also audio levelling is off...but it still wont work! Volume still stays very very low. Frustrating!

ac20---01, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Low Audio Levels

1. Low Audio Levels - Similar Threads - Low Audio Levels

2. Audio Levels Dropping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Levels Dropping: My audio levels drop after two seconds to barely audible. I have restarted, ran the troubleshooter, scanned for problems, keeps telling me everything is fine. It seems to fix it for a minute, then the problem arises again. It doesn't matter what format/app/feed I use,...
  3. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  4. low audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    low audio: when using my headphones I have the volume set at 100 highest possible yet it is still not adequate for me as I am hard of hearing. I've gone thru all the settings offered, yet the volume is to me still very low. Any way to turn up the volume? PS. I didn't not have this...
  5. Adaptive Audio Levels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adaptive Audio Levels: Is there a way for audio levels to change according to the devices connected or plugged in? ie: If I connect headphones via the jack, audio levels will adjust to previous "headphone" levels, instead of the master level....
  6. Audio levels changing

Audio levels changing: I'm probably in the wrong category, but I really couldn't find one that would fit the problem. The sound levels of programs keep changing in the volume mixer. I've tried disabling Dolby Audio sound leveler and putting the windows communications thingy to do nothing, but...
  7. Audio levels chaning

Audio levels chaning: I'm probably in the wrong category, but I really couldn't find one that would fit the problem. The sound levels of programs keep changing in the volume mixer. I've tried disabling Dolby Audio sound leveler and putting the windows communications thingy to do nothing, but...
  8. Low level formatting of disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low level formatting of disk: I have an old laptop which I am selling. I want to completely wipe out all the content from my disk. How to do it? Do I need to reload the Windows 10?...
  9. Audio Levels Mismatched

Audio Levels Mismatched: Recently I installed, then uninstalled, a sound enhancement app (from fxsound.com) containing a sound equalizer. After deinstalling it, Windows sound is screwed up in that online sound sources (streaming, playing remote mp3's, etc.) is barely audible, while systems sounds...
  10. low max volume level

low max volume level: I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized. 104351