Windows 10: Low Audio Levels

Discus and support Low Audio Levels in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While listening to any audio from any application (browser, media player, etc.), the audio levels of the specific application do not match the level of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nzyme, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Nzyme Win User

Low Audio Levels

While listening to any audio from any application (browser, media player, etc.), the audio levels of the specific application do not match the level of the "Device".

To better explain what I mean, have a look at the attached picture showing you the audio level of Chrome playing music and compare the level to the levels under "Device" (that's my Speakers). Although both are set at the same level, the audio that plays through Chrome is slightly lower (indicated by the green bar). How can I achieve the maximum audio from my applications?

I have installed the Realtek HD driver 6.0.1.7680 and noticed that unchecking the box for "Loudness Equalization" improves the audio levels to some extent for some tracks but the levels are still not the same. Should the levels be the same?

Should this setting (Loudness Equalization) be checked at all times? I noticed that when playing some tracks, this setting helps but for some other tracks, it is better to keep this setting unchecked as I notice that keeping it unchecked increases the volume and sounds much better.

:)

Nzyme, Dec 12, 2015

2. How do i re-install Beats |Audio on Windows 10? It was originally there before when I had 7 but now its no longer there.

The audio level on my HP Pavilion M6 1045DX is considerably lower after installing windows 10. I cannot locate any beats audio settings or anything related in the settings. All volume levels are set to high yet the volume is very low compared to how
    it was before the Windows update.

JesusLoera, Dec 12, 2015
  3. ac20---01 Win User
    Nokia Music Sound Issue

I tried what you said...also audio levelling is off...but it still wont work! Volume still stays very very low. Frustrating!

ac20---01, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Low Audio Levels

1. Low Audio Levels - Similar Threads - Low Audio Levels

2. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  3. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  4. Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels: I use the Windows alarm every morning to wake me up and at my normal audio of 20 it just doesn't cut it, so every night I have to turn my volume up all the way and turn down other applications that use audio to keep them at normal levels, however, it seems like having the...
  5. Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels: I use the Windows alarm every morning to wake me up and at my normal audio of 20 it just doesn't cut it, so every night I have to turn my volume up all the way and turn down other applications that use audio to keep them at normal levels, however, it seems like having the...
  6. Very high sound at low audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very high sound at low audio level: I feel like my PC has 100% volume when it's just 10-15%. I tried updating my audio drivers but it did not solve the problem... My headphone is using USB, but probably it have nothing to do with the problem cause the problem still stands in all the audio devices i have...
  7. Mic level is too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic level is too low: Hi all. I got a generic (amazon) camera that has a mic built in. The video part is running fine but the mic level (sound on the other side) is not. The generic driver is up to date. The control panel | sound | recording |Microphone | Properties | level is set at 100% I...
  8. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  9. Low level formatting of disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low level formatting of disk: I have an old laptop which I am selling. I want to completely wipe out all the content from my disk. How to do it? Do I need to reload the Windows 10?...
  10. low max volume level

low max volume level: I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized. 104351