Windows 10: Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

Discus and support Low audio when recording with xbox game bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I was recording with only game audio, the volume of the clips are perfectly normal. However, I wanted to record my friend's voice from discord so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dkfung0720, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

When I was recording with only game audio, the volume of the clips are perfectly normal. However, I wanted to record my friend's voice from discord so I changed it to record all audio, and the volume of the new clips became very low for both the game sound and discord calls.

:)

dkfung0720, Jun 17, 2022

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording

When i record with xbox game bar and after recording i watch the video and the audio is crackling and popping. Im using a inspiron 15 3000 btw. Someone please reply asap.

EthanielMarble, Jun 17, 2022
  4. EYEcuDV Win User

Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem.

I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?

EYEcuDV, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

1. Low audio when recording with xbox game bar - Similar Threads - Low audio recording

2. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  3. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  4. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox game bar not recording mic when "All" Audio is selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording mic when "All" Audio is selected: The title may be a bit confusing but when I try to background record my full system audio with Xbox game bar, it doesn't record my own voice but records everything else, but when I only record my game audio with the setting "Game" in Xbox game bar, it somehow records my voice...
  6. Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low audio when recording with xbox game bar: When I was recording with only game audio, the volume of the clips are perfectly normal. However, I wanted to record my friend's voice from discord so I changed it to record all audio, and the volume of the new clips became very low for both the game sound and discord calls....
  7. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: whenever i clip in game moments i would like to have all my audio recorded at once, this being the game itself, my microphone and a discord call im in. However it seems as though i can only choose between Game+Mic Game audio only option / Game+DiscordAll audio option. Is...
  8. Xbox game bar not recording mic when "All" Audio is selected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar not recording mic when "All" Audio is selected: Title may be a bit confusing but when I try to background record my full system audio with Xbox game bar, it doesn't record my own voice but records everything else, but when I only record my game audio with the setting "Game" in Xbox game bar, it somehow records my voice but...
  9. Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Bad Audio When Recording With Xbox Game Bar: Whenever i record a clip or record at all the audio is very choppy and staticky which makes the recording unusable. Is there anyway to fix this?I have clips if there is anyway to show that....
  10. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy: So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem. I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?...