Windows 10: Low Battery - No more notification beep

Discus and support Low Battery - No more notification beep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP laptop used to warn me when battery gets low - with a beep and a dimmed screen. But, now it doesn't. I am in the middle of work and it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinaMarino, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Low Battery - No more notification beep

My HP laptop used to warn me when battery gets low - with a beep and a dimmed screen. But, now it doesn't. I am in the middle of work and it just shuts off.

Does anyone know where to turn this notification back on?

Thanks.

:)

TinaMarino, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

No low battery notif + abrupt shutdown

Hi Chris-Irina,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue with no low battery notification.

If yes, it is possible that this issue happened due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried checking if there's any pending updates?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by JohnSchoonover on this
    thread to troubleshoot your concern with no low battery notification.

If the issue still persists, we encourage you to submit a feedback or suggestion by following the steps on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Low Battery - No more notification beep

low battery alarm

We suggest that you check if the low battery notification is turned
    on. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search box, type Power Options to see the laptop's power plans.
    • Click on Change Plan Settings.
    • Click on the Change Advanced Power Settings.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery.
    • Expand it see Low battery notification, turn it on for both
      On battery and Plugged in.
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Low Battery - No more notification beep

1. Low Battery - No more notification beep - Similar Threads - Low Battery more

2. Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...
  3. Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...
  4. Deactivate low battery notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate low battery notification: I have an old battery it works fine but this notification pops up anyone knows how to disable it on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-low-battery-notification/8db02dc3-764c-40cf-bb75-0709482b4af4
  5. Deactivate low battery notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivate low battery notification: I have an old battery it works fine but this notification pops up anyone knows how to disable it on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-low-battery-notification/8db02dc3-764c-40cf-bb75-0709482b4af4
  6. Battery low notification stays on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery low notification stays on taskbar: When I receive the prompt that my battery is low, this prompt stays on my taskbar as an open window. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low-notification-stays-on-taskbar/66b71520-ed67-435d-be85-05f011ee66a1
  7. How to disable Bluetooth device low battery notification, '~ battery is low'?

How to disable Bluetooth device low battery notification, '~ battery is low'?: As picture below, Some Bluetooth devices send low battery notification. [ATTACH] However, the device still works well in low battery and I will not replace the battery until the device stops. And this lead thousand notifications a day, it is super annoying. Currently, I...
  8. Low Battery Notification Bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low Battery Notification Bugs: [IMG] Hi! I have this problem for around one year already since last year Windows October 2019 update. When my laptop goes to 10% of battery left, my laptop HP opens explorer with a notification "You need to plug your computer, battery low" and I needed to close it...
  9. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  10. low battery notification

low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8