Windows 10: Low battery visual notification with sound alert

Discus and support Low battery visual notification with sound alert in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to run Low battery visual notification with sound alert?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prawirawidjaya, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Low battery visual notification with sound alert

How to run Low battery visual notification with sound alert?

:)

prawirawidjaya, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Erin Mary Win User

Low battery visual notification with sound alert on Windows 10

Original title: Low battery notification

I have windows 10 on my acer aspire laptop. I want a visual pop up for a low battery alert. I have battery notifications and actions set up, I have a tone set up for an audio alert. However I never hear the alert if I am listening to music or watching a
    video, as well what if someone was deaf, they would need a visual alert. Is there a way to get a visual pop up alert when you're battery is low. If not there really should be...

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Erin Mary, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Low battery visual notification with sound alert on Windows 10

Hello Erin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern in this regard.

Usually, when battery reaches to low percentage as per the settings, then it will automatically pop up a warning notification message on to the screen. That pop-up windows contains a message reads as "Your battery is running low (10%)". You can see
    this kind of pop up messages in two instances, before PC automatically shutdowns due to low battery or run out of battery.

Moreover it will also sound alert when the pop up jumps on to the screen. This sound alert will depends on the theme that has been selected for desktop background. In simple desktop background theme will impact the alert sounds. Suggest you cross check
    with the Notification settings and Power settings (I.e. Low battery level, Reserve battery level, and Critical battery level) to ensure that they are set accordingly.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Erin Mary Win User

Low battery visual notification with sound alert

Low battery visual notification with sound alert on Windows 10

Okay so as I stated before, under Power Settings my low battery notification is on, and the percentages are appropriate. Under sounds, I have an appropriate alarm noise for my low and critical battery notifications.

Under Settings - System -Notifications, my notifications are all on.

I do not get a pop-up visual reminder when my battery is low.

I found that solution for anyone else that has the same problem

Go to Settings -System -Battery Saver

At bottom click battery saver settings.

It seems that the default, even if you have battery saver off, is for it to turn itself on once you reach 20% battery. However, it does not have the "allow push notifications" checked automatically. Once I checked the box to allow push notifications, I now
    finally get popup battery alert notifications.

Erin Mary, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Low battery visual notification with sound alert

1. Low battery visual notification with sound alert - Similar Threads - Low battery visual

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...
  5. Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...
  6. Low Battery alert

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Battery alert: When using battery power, low battery alert does not give any time to plug in the laptop before powering down just seconds after the alert shows on screen. How can I add time between alert and shut down?...
  7. Low Battery Notification Bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low Battery Notification Bugs: [IMG] Hi! I have this problem for around one year already since last year Windows October 2019 update. When my laptop goes to 10% of battery left, my laptop HP opens explorer with a notification "You need to plug your computer, battery low" and I needed to close it...
  8. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  9. low battery notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  10. Low battery alert stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low battery alert stopped working.: I use to get an on screen Low Battery Alert, but not anymore Now the laptop just shuts down when the battery power is gone. I can't seem to find any settings to re-instate this feature. Help...…!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why low battery notification popup is not working step