Windows 10: Low Battery Voltage Message

Discus and support Low Battery Voltage Message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have a old DELL desktop running Windows 7 and is my daily PC. This morning when I turned it on it said something like "Low Battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carl Lawrence2, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Low Battery Voltage Message

Hello Guys,

I have a old DELL desktop running Windows 7 and is my daily PC. This morning when I turned it on it said something like "Low Battery Voltage" press F1 to continue (loaded windows) and perhaps press another key to enter BIOS.

But then I turned off for about 10 minutes as I forgot to do something beforehand and turned it back on and this time there was no such message.

If it turns up again I will take a photo of it.

The thing is, is it ok to ignore this message and continue to use the computer?

:)

Carl Lawrence2, Jun 12, 2016

2. Nokia6610i AC Charger

Yes it will work.

Nokia phones have failsafe checking built-in so if a changer is connect and the voltage/amps is too high or too low for the phone to use it will display a message saying "Not Charging" to prevent damage to the phone/battery.

knowledge---01, Jun 12, 2016
  3. babdi Win User
    How long the battery should charge for the first time?

pa49.

If you read the article carefully it says the output of the battery is constant throughout.The article talks of voltage thresholds. Nokia phones are designed to trigger a low battery alarm before the battery reaches critical levels thereby preventing overheating,shocks.

The article also mentions of using high voltage ie., "quick charge" promotes corrosion.The article goes about talking of charge current etc which the dedicated nokia charger is designed to handle.

Finally what I meant was there is no need to charge the phone till low levels are reached and as the article clearly states the voltage potential and discharge rate is constant throughout,from full battery to low battery levels.

Also read the last line of "Preparing new Li-Ion for use"

babdi, Jun 12, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Low Battery Voltage Message

It is probably the CMOS battery on the motherboard. These are very easy to change and are usually a CR2032 button cell. There is no harm in continuing to use the PC, the worst that can happen is that if the battery completely fails the motherboard will lose its system time and other BIOS settings from the memory and you will need to re-enter them and restore the default BIOS settings.

philc43, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

Low Battery Voltage Message

1. Low Battery Voltage Message - Similar Threads - Low Battery Voltage

2. low battery this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low battery this morning: hi, i use my computer every morning and afternoon to send a email!! the low battery is at 9% this morning i was doing something else please fix this now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-this-morning/5868d71a-63fb-4368-baa8-ea7c2eb42189
  3. Low Battery alert

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Battery alert: When using battery power, low battery alert does not give any time to plug in the laptop before powering down just seconds after the alert shows on screen. How can I add time between alert and shut down?...
  4. Cmos Battery Voltage Increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cmos Battery Voltage Increasing: I've noticed that my PC cmos battery voltage has been steadily increasing over the course of a year it was built. I built it in January 2020 and it is reading in hardware monitor 3.192v where it started at 3.070v. Is this a cause for concern? I was thinking about replacing...
  5. Windows low battery message is unreadable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows low battery message is unreadable: Hi, I've recently been seeing this message pop up whenever my laptop gets low on battery fuel Image Is this a known issue and is there a fix for this? I'm running windows 10 pro update 1903 atm. My paranoia tells me that my computer is infected with something because I've...
  6. Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly getting "Battery Very Low" messages on Desktop: My office desktop workstation (upgraded from Win7 -> Win10 ~3 weeks ago) is suddenly getting "Your Battery Is Very Low" pop-up messages, which just started today. It's happened multiple times today. I have the machine plugged into a Tripp-Lite UPS, which is also connected via...
  7. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  8. low battery notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  9. battery low

battery low: I no longer get a on screen message telling me my battery is low at 15% and laptop shall shutdown shortly, cant find how to get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low/995134fc-40ca-4647-a4b7-dc7088804764
  10. Low Battery Shutdown

Low Battery Shutdown: Hello all My problem is a weird one. I've set "low battery action: none" and "critical battery action: hibernate" on all my power plans. My laptop still sometimes shuts down after low battery notification. Also, hibernate takes a unusually long time. The problem can be that...