Windows 10: Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

Discus and support Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently facing an issue where games suddenly drop to a crawl of sometimes 4-5 fps ... while playing at 60+ fps seconds before. After a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexanderPino, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

Hi, I'm currently facing an issue where games suddenly drop to a crawl of sometimes 4-5 fps ... while playing at 60+ fps seconds before. After a couple of seconds the fps go up again and recent controller input is 'played' as if it got recorded/buffered.

My system; i9 10900K cpu 10/20, 32GB RAM, 2TB 970 NVME and a highend NVidia graphics card running at 4K. I've got everything updated to their latest version. I dont do overclocking and when I look at all temperatures or cpu/gpu usage everything is low or at moderate levels.

Nothing special seems to be happening when I'm look at Resource Monitor, Task Manager or Process Explorer. What I do notice is that it only seems te be happening when I'm using a controller Xbox Elite 2 controller. Controls become slow and unresponsive. When I connect my controller to my Xbox One X and use it, nothing seems to be wrong with the controller itself. It has the latest update etc.

Is there anything you guys can think of that might be causing this issue? I've unpaired the controller several times, but to no avail. Is there anything I can look for?

:)

AlexanderPino, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Seren Win User

GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

Hello,

I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps.
    Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now.
    Normally I'd get good fps and the temp would rise but not exceed 70C.
    When videogames run the GPU temp stays around 35C as if it's idle but GPU load is 100%. CPU is around 50% during videogames.

Power saving in bios and windows are disabled.
    System is not being overclocked.
    No parked cores.
    Drivers and windows are the latest update
    Virus/malware free

Specs:
    Z97P-D3
    i7 4790k @ 4.00GHz
    16gb ram @ 666.5 MHz
    GTX 560 SE
    650W PSU

Thanks in advance,

Seren, Feb 11, 2021
  3. mohammad9933, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

1. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input - Similar Threads - Low CPU Low

2. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  3. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  4. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  5. High GPU but low FPS

High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  6. Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?

Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?: My Specs:RTX 3060 Ti i5-12400F16GB RAMThe problem: Im testing with csgo because I know its more of a cpu heavy game and thats what I play often, I noticed that I have 300 fps intead of 500 and 600sand its even dropping down to the 180s I watched videos with it with the same...
  7. Low FPS/GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low FPS/GPU: I got this Gaming Laptop that is a ASUS - ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD - Electro Punk I got it around August and wasn't playing it for games, mostly just for school. Later on i had started playing...
  8. Low FPS/CPU usage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS/CPU usage?: Low FPS? Hey there! (I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit) I noticed that when playing games such as Valorant and League of Legends, my frame rates in game, which were previously 150, are now 60. In addition, while running these games, my computer is really slow and...
  9. Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS: Since the last week i started getting low fps in ALL games all of a sudden and i tracked the culprit to be my CPU's low utilization which for some reason is now very low despite it working completely fine past week.I have tried reinstalling windows 10, it worked fine for a...
  10. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Low fps, high load, low temps: Hello, I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps. Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now....