Windows 10: Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update

Discus and support Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read a aricle said that the bug of low cpu usage of 22h2 update had been fixedTherefore, I updated my pc and find that the low cpu usage are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard Lee1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update

I read a aricle said that the bug of low cpu usage of 22h2 update had been fixedTherefore, I updated my pc and find that the low cpu usage are still happened to me. When I play Chivalry 2, I usally got about 40% of cpu usage. But now only 5 to 8 % , the FPS are seriouly affectedI am using 3060Ti and 12400 and usally got over 100FPS and now I only have around 60 I am looking forward to get reply from you Thank you very much

:)

Howard Lee1, Dec 4, 2022

2. Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage

The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when I rolled back the update, the usage is fine. even when i run a single core benchmark in cinebench the CPU usage is still below 6%. no driver updates or uninstallation fixed it. only roll back to update fixed the problem. I have Ryzen 5 5600X, 32G corsair ram, RTX 3070. as i mentioned, rolling back the update fixed the issue. GPU usage was low until the recent update from microsoft but there is a problem with the CPU still

Jack010001, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Dave C1 Win User
    CPU usage dropped to 5% during Gaming after installing Win 11 22H2 update causing huge lag

I think ill be staying on 22h2 and hope that a future update can fix the low cpu reading in afterburner and HWInfo etc.

Afterburner still gives me GPU usage and Temp, CPU temp and FPS and also Im able to play my games again without lag.

My 32 inch LG Ultragear monitor has always appeared as Generic PNP in Windows 11 task manager now on 22h2 it appears as

Generic (LG Ultragear) . Hoping that between LG and Microsoft they are a step closer to having a driver for my monitor like it does in Windows 10.

Dave C1, Dec 4, 2022
  4. VaciloBR Win User

Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update

When cpu bug report will be fixed in W11 22h2?

Low cpu usage showed with msi afterburner in windows 11 22h2. I have a tip when AMD overdrive is disabled the cpu report works normaly.

VaciloBR, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update

1. Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update - Similar Threads - Low cpu usage

2. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  3. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  4. Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low cpu usage afrer 22h2 update: I read a aricle said that the bug of low cpu usage of 22h2 update had been fixedTherefore, I updated my pc and find that the low cpu usage are still happened to me. When I play Chivalry 2, I usally got about 40% of cpu usage. But now only 5 to 8 % , the FPS are seriouly...
  5. Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage: The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when I rolled back the update, the usage is fine. even when i run a single core benchmark in cinebench the CPU usage is still...
  6. Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage

Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage: The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when I rolled back the update, the usage is fine. even when i run a single core benchmark in cinebench the CPU usage is still...
  7. Sudden Low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Low cpu usage.: Hey I used to play on my laptop with no stutters before I reset it because I wanted to have more performance so I watched a yt video and it said go to battery powerplan and use the high performance mode. After enabling high performance my games started to stutter. I play...
  8. Sudden Low cpu usage.

Sudden Low cpu usage.: Hey I used to play on my laptop with no stutters before I reset it because I wanted to have more performance so I watched a yt video and it said go to battery powerplan and use the high performance mode. After enabling high performance my games started to stutter. I play...
  9. Low FPS/CPU usage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS/CPU usage?: Low FPS? Hey there! (I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit) I noticed that when playing games such as Valorant and League of Legends, my frame rates in game, which were previously 150, are now 60. In addition, while running these games, my computer is really slow and...
  10. Low CPU usage issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low CPU usage issues: I only recently started paying attention to this when I laid down over 3k on this new PC I built earlier this year. I play high end games and do 3D Modeling with pretty large scenes. I have noticed that when I'm playing a game with modern graphics like Control/Horizon Zero...