Windows 10: Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive

Discus and support Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my classes are held on ms team and the teacher later uploads or adds the recording in file section. Now when I am trying to download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SAJEEB DAS, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive

All my classes are held on ms team and the teacher later uploads or adds the recording in file section. Now when I am trying to download the recordings, it's taking me to xyz.sharepoints.com/sites/........... and promts me to download. Now when I start the download its extremely slow. Like around 50-60kbps. I thought it would be some problem with my ISP so I switched to mobile data, and the problem still persists. What should be done right now?

:)

SAJEEB DAS, Apr 8, 2021

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Apr 8, 2021
  3. ValBr Win User
    Download speed is low

When I am downloading something from the Microsoft Store, Steam or Epic Store, the speed is too low. My Internet speed is 100 MB, so the downloading speed from the Microsoft Store should be about 10MB. But I get about 4 MB. Why is it happening?

ValBr, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive

Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive

1. Low downloading speed from microsoft sharepointonedrive - Similar Threads - Low downloading speed

2. Edge low download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Edge low download speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge low download speed: I used a speedtest to check my internet speeds and have 60mbps. However, my edge downloads are barely hitting 300 kbps. Nothing else is using internet. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Low download speed Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Low download speed Microsoft Store: HelloWhen I'm downloading a game in the Microsoft Store, the speed is around 20Mbps or 2.5MB/s. But when I'm downloading on Steam, it is 11MB/s.How come downloading through the Microsoft store is so slow?Thanks in advanceMaxime...
  5. Download speed very low

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed very low: For about a month or two now my download/upload speed has been beyond bad. Yesterday my download speed was 0.30 mbps, I have no clue why it would be running so terribly all of the sudden but it's almost unbearable. I use a TL-WN725 Wifi Adapter, I've updated my drivers and...
  6. Low browser download speed.

Low browser download speed.: Hi, I've recently updated from a 5mb internet to a 200mb, on torrent or steam I download at 20mb/s the intended speed. But on ANY browser it reaches a maximum of 260KB/s. At first I thought the website would be limiting the speed, but I tested: 1- On my phone same network...
  7. Download speed low?

Download speed low?: Hi I have with Windows 10 on my PC somehow only a download speed of 6mbit. But on the Smartphone or the Playstation I reach over 40 (50th line) Does Windows 10 throttle the internet illegality or what can be the reason for that? o.O It goes over LAN, as said elsewhere...
  8. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: When I am downloading something from the Microsoft Store, Steam or Epic Store, the speed is too low. My Internet speed is 100 MB, so the downloading speed from the Microsoft Store should be about 10MB. But I get about 4 MB. Why is it happening?...
  9. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: Hey so i have 300Mbps download speed , but today in speedtest only give me 94Mbps how can i fix this ? im using Cable not WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speed-is-low/7fd6d49e-ba91-4a72-949e-6b6c92ed6105
  10. Low download speed

Low download speed: Hello, I have fiber internet with 300 mbps up/down. The problem I am having is that my two windows 10 computers limit the download speed drastically. I am seeing about 150 down and 300 up. All other devices on the network get the full 300/300, including a linux laptop and...