Windows 10: low end slow pc

Discus and support low end slow pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i use windows 10/7 and linux in one 2010 LOW END pc which have 3 GB ram with 2.50 GHZ old dual core CPU and its slow how to improve the speed of my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ISHAM NAZAR, Apr 22, 2021.

1. low end slow pc

i use windows 10/7 and linux in one 2010 LOW END pc which have 3 GB ram with 2.50 GHZ old dual core CPU and its slow how to improve the speed of my pc win 7 and linux works very well but windows 10 is very slow sometime the apps does not responds very well it takes some time to open start and some time it fails

:)

ISHAM NAZAR, Apr 22, 2021
  2. asishbm98 Win User

High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Apr 22, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

low end slow pc

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

low end slow pc

1. low end slow pc - Similar Threads - low end slow

2. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  3. High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High end pc UNUSABLY laggy and slow.: So the other day my pc just out of nowhere became super laggy. After every task like opening browser, typing, opening every application takes about 10 seconds to show on my screen. When i switch tabs on opera it takes around 10-15 seconds after my click to process and load....
  4. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  5. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  6. custom windows recomendation for my low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    custom windows recomendation for my low end pc: hello guys, i'm thinking about putting a custom windows and optimized for games on my lenovo thinkpad t420 notebook, in my case, i did some ssd and ram upgrades, its specs are: Intel Core I5 2520M Intel HD Graphics 3000 8GB ram memory and actually im in stock windows with...
  7. DirectX 12 on old low end PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 on old low end PC?: I don't have a problem, I'm just asking because I'm curious. I have a very old, low-end PC with an Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz with 8GB of RAM and Intel HD Graphics 2000 running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 20H2. However, I appear to be running DirectX 12. I wouldn't...
  8. Best OS for a low end pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best OS for a low end pc.: i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ 4G of ram 64 bit....
  9. Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc: I have a PC with core 2 duo e8400 CPU, 4gb ram, gt1030 gpu and win 10 installed. It is quite slow on my PC. Is it okay to use this OS or should I downgrade to win 8.1 or win7 ? If yes how can i do that without losing any of my files assuming that my pc is assembled and didn't...
  10. Slow login time on high end PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow login time on high end PC: I have this issue where the desktop takes noticeably longer to load when I sign-in. I have ultra fast boot enabled and it takes about 5 seconds to get to the login screen, but then I get a black screen when I used to instantly get the desktop, I do eventually get the desktop...