Windows 10: Low FPS after random crash

Discus and support Low FPS after random crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, yesterday at night something weird happened. I was watching some youtube, about to go to bed, when all of a sudden my entire PC just froze up out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hoelbi, Nov 30, 2022.

1. hoelbi Win User

Low FPS after random crash

So, yesterday at night something weird happened. I was watching some youtube, about to go to bed, when all of a sudden my entire PC just froze up out of nowhere. Nothing worked anymore. Complete freeze frame. Pressing the power button also didn't do anything so i held it down to force a shut down. I tried booting it back up and it started, but both of my screens stayed black. So i decided i'd go to bed and hope for the best after I wake up. After waking up i booted my PC to see if it worked, and it did. However it took an unusual long amount of time to boot up. Everything seemed to be okay tho

:)

hoelbi, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Don_714 Win User

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Low fps msfs 2020

Low fps when running msfs 2020 with update kb5001330

I cannot delete kb5001330.

Read information that latest updates have resolved problem with kb5001330 but I still have problem with low fps.

Prior to kb5001330 update I had no problem with fps while running msfs 2020.

Mikea

MichaelAntoszkiw1, Nov 30, 2022
  4. id FREEK Win User

Low FPS Windows 10

• Downloaded the drivers for your card manually
      • Using the nvidia website on the driver page use, Option 1 Manually find drivers for your NVIDIA products.
        • Product Type
        • Product Series
        • Product
        • Operating System
        • Language
    • Select the green SEARCH button
    • Select the green DOWNLOAD button
    • Run the Nvidia Driver that you downloaded.
    • Accept the licence agreement.
    • Select "CUSTOM".
    • Make sure "Clean installation" is checked.
    • Begin installation.
    • After installation has finished shutdown your computer. Do not do a restart.
    • After your computer has shut down restart your computer.
    I must have had the wrong driver installed because this fixed my low fps.

id FREEK, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Low FPS after random crash - Similar Threads - Low FPS random

2. Low fps after reinstall driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after reinstall driver: last night i decided to update my gpu drivers. After that, i tried to play some games and all was normal. But the next morning i tried to play genshin and suddenly the fps drop to 25 fps Before the update i got flat 60. So, I decided to reinstall the driver and everything was...
  3. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps after power outage: Last night, the power went out while the computer was on, there is no lag in Windows, but all the games I got constant 75 FPS fell between 35-50. There is no heating problem in the case, all settings are set to high performance, I reset the BIOS, reinstalled the video card...
  4. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps after power outage: Last night, the power went out while the computer was on, there is no lag in Windows, but all the games I got constant 75 FPS fell between 35-50. There is no heating problem in the case, all settings are set to high performance, I reset the BIOS, reinstalled the video card...
  5. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Low FPS after random crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low FPS after random crash: So, yesterday at night something weird happened. I was watching some youtube, about to go to bed, when all of a sudden my entire PC just froze up out of nowhere. Nothing worked anymore. Complete freeze frame. Pressing the power button also didn't do anything so i held it down...
  7. Low FPS after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low FPS after factory reset: Hi, I have a problem I recently installed a new SSD and factory reset my PC. but since then it looks like all the games are being capped to 30 fps. Before I factory reset my PC I was getting good fps with my 60hz monitor in all games. I have tried to do anything but none of...
  8. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  9. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS after Update yesterday!: So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of...
  10. After a Win 10 crash games fps are low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Win 10 crash games fps are low.: Hi, So, a few days ago I had windows crash where the "Your PC didn't start correctly" screen showed up. After I tried literally all other options I had to go with the "Reset PC" option, this way I could at least keep the personal files, but all non-microsoft drivers are...