Windows 10: Low FPS after Update yesterday!

Discus and support Low FPS after Update yesterday! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SightedARGY, May 14, 2020.

1. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of Warcraft, my fps lowered when entering combat. The reason i believe it must be the update is because 2 more friends said they were having the same issues and they had also updated Windows yesterday... Any thoughts? Specs: i5 4200 H GTX 860m 16gb RAM DDR3 1600mhz

Everything was fine before update!

submitted by /u/SightedARGY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SightedARGY, May 14, 2020
  2. XavierZx Win User

Low FPS in Gaming

Hi there, I am using Dell Vostro 5470.

The specs of my laptop is:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.30GHz

RAM: 4GB

System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Graphic Card: GeForce GT740M

Yesterday, I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.

After the update, I have experienced terrible lag in a game (Heroes of Newerth). Before the update, I was playing it smoothly without problem like low FPS. Now, the FPS is only 4-5.

After that, I use the Diplay Driver Uninstaller(DDU) to uninstall my drivers and update to the latest one.

It doesn't works.

How can I solve this?

Thank you.

XavierZx, May 14, 2020
  3. Don_714 Win User
    Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, May 14, 2020
  4. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

Low FPS [WIN10]

Not working Low FPS after Update yesterday! :(
    Ya not working at least with anniversary update!

Arkham Knight, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Low FPS after Update yesterday!

1. Low FPS after Update yesterday! - Similar Threads - Low FPS Update

2. Low fps after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps after power outage: Last night, the power went out while the computer was on, there is no lag in Windows, but all the games I got constant 75 FPS fell between 35-50. There is no heating problem in the case, all settings are set to high performance, I reset the BIOS, reinstalled the video card...
  3. Low FPS after random crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low FPS after random crash: So, yesterday at night something weird happened. I was watching some youtube, about to go to bed, when all of a sudden my entire PC just froze up out of nowhere. Nothing worked anymore. Complete freeze frame. Pressing the power button also didn't do anything so i held it down...
  4. Low FPS after random crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low FPS after random crash: So, yesterday at night something weird happened. I was watching some youtube, about to go to bed, when all of a sudden my entire PC just froze up out of nowhere. Nothing worked anymore. Complete freeze frame. Pressing the power button also didn't do anything so i held it down...
  5. Low fps on same system after update. Reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps on same system after update. Reason?: I have 24 gb ram and gtx1650 card on which I played forza horizon 4. My average fps was 74 on Ultra settings. After the update, the fps is capped at 40 fps. Its not increasing even if i play it on low settings. I am getting same 40 fps on Ultra and low settings. It increases...
  6. Low fps on same system after update. Reason?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps on same system after update. Reason?: I have 24 gb ram and gtx1650 card on which I played forza horizon 4. My average fps was 74 on Ultra settings. After the update, the fps is capped at 40 fps. Its not increasing even if i play it on low settings. I am getting same 40 fps on Ultra and low settings. It increases...
  7. Low FPS after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low FPS after factory reset: Hi, I have a problem I recently installed a new SSD and factory reset my PC. but since then it looks like all the games are being capped to 30 fps. Before I factory reset my PC I was getting good fps with my 60hz monitor in all games. I have tried to do anything but none of...
  8. Low fps after latest Microsoft 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low fps after latest Microsoft 10 update: Hi. After latest forced Microsoft 10 update, my fps is very low usually 0 or 1 while playing games, which makes games unplayable. Before, my fps used to be 100 and higher. I tried to turn off apps running in backround, increase performance of the notebook and etc., but...
  9. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  10. GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES RUNNING ON LOW FPS AFTER UPDATE: I JUST UPDATED MY LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS 10 ON 24/7/18. AFTER THE UPDATE MY LAPTOP HAS BECOME SLOW AND ALL MY GAMES WHCIH WERE RUNNING SMOOTHLY ARE NOW RUNNING ON 10 FPS OR 15.......PLZ HELP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. low fps after windows update