Windows 10: Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed.

Discus and support Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed.

Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have all the proper drivers, updated router firmware, updated ssd firmware, updated nvidia card, everything is up to date, just want to know why I could have such low fps.

:)

TimeLincoln, Aug 9, 2015

2. Radeon Driver issue since Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 (30.07.2017)

Hello. I complied your suggestion. I must say, I saw no great improvements on fps (still around max. 20). It's annoying driving at this low fps, as respond time is very low and crash/accident are inevitable!
    So, I was wondering: if I buy another SSD (SATA III, those like flat and rectangular), cheapest, and install Windows 8.1 (unlicensed!) with the best/proper driver and disable all updates, should I expect better performance in games? Of course,
    I will use Windows 10 Pro x64 (on my M2 SSD) as I did before, but not for gaming, unfortunately. Thank you.

Bogdan-RaulSABADÂŞ, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Zach LL Win User
    Windows 10 massive fps drop

I've done that many times already, but for the sake of finding out why my fps are so low, and to eliminate it's not the drivers. Uninstalled and installed them as you requested, and not a thing changed, same driver i had before and same loss.

Thanks

Zach LL, Aug 9, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed.

Are you sure all your drivers are up to date? How about chipset/motherboard/sound drivers?

My games are running fine for me, even older ones. I also have an nVidia card.

NWN, NWN2, L4D2, LoG2, etc..

eLPuSHeR, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed.

1. Low FPS and slow loading times. Proper drivers installed. - Similar Threads - Low FPS slow

2. Low fps after reinstall driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps after reinstall driver: last night i decided to update my gpu drivers. After that, i tried to play some games and all was normal. But the next morning i tried to play genshin and suddenly the fps drop to 25 fps Before the update i got flat 60. So, I decided to reinstall the driver and everything was...
  3. Low fps after reinstall driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low fps after reinstall driver: last night i decided to update my gpu drivers. After that, i tried to play some games and all was normal. But the next morning i tried to play genshin and suddenly the fps drop to 25 fps Before the update i got flat 60. So, I decided to reinstall the driver and everything was...
  4. Low fps on everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps on everything: I resseted my PC to a fresh start and when the system is done installing I restarted it. I notice something wierd like it's so laggy. I launcher one of my game and see that the fps is only 7. I don't know what happened I know my GPU is working and I haven't remove anything....
  5. Low fps in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in everything: Resetted my laptop and after the installation felt something wrong. It is laggy and sometimes hang. I play random games and found out that the FPS drops. GTX 1050 Intel i5-7300HQ Ram -8 GB HDD -1TB...
  6. Low fps in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in everything: So Today i reseted my pc to a fresh start, and when the system installed, i felt something was wrong, like that the whole system was laggy than before the reset, and when i launched a random game that i installed, i had 5 fps in it even tho i always had like 100 fps Idk i...
  7. Black Screen Loading Screen LOL and Low FPS

Black Screen Loading Screen LOL and Low FPS: Hi! Good Evening or Good Morning to whomever might be reading this. Hope you can help me omgA couple of days ago I ran into a problem. Nothing happened to my pc overnight but during the mornings when I was attending my online classes, the pc kept restarting randomly and I...
  8. Low FPS/GPU

Low FPS/GPU: I got this Gaming Laptop that is a ASUS - ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD - Electro Punk I got it around August and wasn't playing it for games, mostly just for school. Later on i had started playing...
  9. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...
  10. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Low fps, high load, low temps: Hello, I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps. Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now....