Windows 10: low fps but high ms

Discus and support low fps but high ms in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so my computer about 2 weeks ago had really bad ms when using games and google and was super laggy (120 fps, 500 ms). now it’s the complete opposite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustHaxs, May 19, 2020.

1. low fps but high ms

so my computer about 2 weeks ago had really bad ms when using games and google and was super laggy (120 fps, 500 ms). now it’s the complete opposite (10 fps, 20 ms). any tips to help fix this?

submitted by /u/JustHaxs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustHaxs, May 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 19, 2020
  3. Low FPS in games like CS GO, with high specs.

enable the vsync in the game, this will stabilize the rendering

i suggest using vsync in all games

Hardcore Games™, May 19, 2020
  4. Don_714 Win User

low fps but high ms

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, May 19, 2020
Thema:

low fps but high ms

1. low fps but high ms - Similar Threads - low fps high

2. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  3. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  4. Why i get low fps on high end pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i get low fps on high end pc?: Hi, im new here, I'd like to ask a question about a problem I've encountered in minecraft bedrock.The problem envolves the framerate, if i put every "Video" setting to low, like the chunks rendered, anti aliasing to the minimum, disable fancy graphics and all the other stuff...
  5. Why i get low fps on high end pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i get low fps on high end pc?: Hi, im new here, I'd like to ask a question about a problem I've encountered in minecraft bedrock.The problem envolves the framerate, if i put every "Video" setting to low, like the chunks rendered, anti aliasing to the minimum, disable fancy graphics and all the other stuff...
  6. Low fps on everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low fps on everything: I resseted my PC to a fresh start and when the system is done installing I restarted it. I notice something wierd like it's so laggy. I launcher one of my game and see that the fps is only 7. I don't know what happened I know my GPU is working and I haven't remove anything....
  7. High FPS background, low FPS when tabbed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High FPS background, low FPS when tabbed in?: High FPS background and low FPS when tabbed in I recently reset my entire PC and after installing, of what I believe to be, all drivers, windows updates and some games, I am now experiencing the issue above. When I am tabbed into a game, my CPU and GPU are barely being used...
  8. FPS in fullscreen games feels low but is high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in fullscreen games feels low but is high?: Recently I got a new PC which I have had almost no problems with. I get decent FPS in most games however when I use fullscreen, my FPS stays stable, but the game looks like it's stuttering and lagging when I'm not getting any FPS drops or ping spikes. This doesn't happen in...
  9. FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in fullscreen games looks low but is high?: Recently I got a new PC which I have had almost no problems with. I get decent FPS in most games however when I use fullscreen on almost every game, my FPS stays high but the game looks like it's stuttering and lagging when I'm not getting any FPS drops or ping spikes. My...
  10. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Low fps, high load, low temps: Hello, I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps. Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now....