Windows 10: Low FPS/CPU usage?

Discus and support Low FPS/CPU usage? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Low FPS? Hey there! (I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit) I noticed that when playing games such as Valorant and League of Legends, my frame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/extramail1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Low FPS/CPU usage?

Low FPS?

Hey there! (I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit)

I noticed that when playing games such as Valorant and League of Legends, my frame rates in game, which were previously 150, are now 60. In addition, while running these games, my computer is really slow and choppy if I were to open another application.

I saw that the CPU usage of these games has dropped significantly to a mere 3-8 percent, and the speed drops to 0.7 hz.

My processor is Intel Core i7-9750 CPU I have Intel UHD Graphics and GeForce GTX 1650

I have tried to optimize in game settings, changing the power settings on my PC, and prioritizing CPU usage on these games, but none of them were successful . Is there any way I can solve this issue?

submitted by /u/extramail1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/extramail1, Nov 5, 2020

2. System Idle Process High cpu usage

What are the processes that cause HIGH CPU usage?

Frederik Long, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Furanet Win User
    Is my cpu with only 3 cores causing my fps problem?

my ram usage is 50% and yes cpu % gets low when my fps drops. but im gona check in the BIOS update

Furanet, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Karmaaaaa Win User

Low FPS/CPU usage?

System Idle Process High cpu usage

So, my System Idle process is so low that my cpu usage is always high which is causing fps drops in games, I need help.

Karmaaaaa, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Low FPS/CPU usage?

1. Low FPS/CPU usage? - Similar Threads - Low FPS CPU

2. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  3. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  4. Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games: A while ago I tried playing bg3 as always but I got sudden low fps drops that ive never had.Same with the other games, such as house flipper,ac etc.The cpu usage while running these games is around 10-25% and I have no other background apps that could effect that.I checked my...
  5. Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games

Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games: A while ago I tried playing bg3 as always but I got sudden low fps drops that ive never had.Same with the other games, such as house flipper,ac etc.The cpu usage while running these games is around 10-25% and I have no other background apps that could effect that.I checked my...
  6. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  7. CPU usage Low

CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  8. low cpu usage and fps drop during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu usage and fps drop during games: First of all if you can answer my question in Turkish I will be happy. Yesterday I upgraded my GPU and bought new m.2 SSD. after that I installed Win 11. Win 11 automaticly installed AMD software that I never use. Because my gpu is nvidia and I am using that. After that I...
  9. low cpu usage and fps drop during games

low cpu usage and fps drop during games: First of all if you can answer my question in Turkish I will be happy. Yesterday I upgraded my GPU and bought new m.2 SSD. after that I installed Win 11. Win 11 automaticly installed AMD software that I never use. Because my gpu is nvidia and I am using that. After that I...
  10. Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS: Since the last week i started getting low fps in ALL games all of a sudden and i tracked the culprit to be my CPU's low utilization which for some reason is now very low despite it working completely fine past week.I have tried reinstalling windows 10, it worked fine for a...