Windows 10: Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

Discus and support Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Most of my games dropped their FPS when I updated to latest version of Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81). Idk how to fix this. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galdous, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Galdous Win User

Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

Most of my games dropped their FPS when I updated to latest version of Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81). Idk how to fix this. I tried defragging, checking for viruses, freed up some space, ccleaned, checked for os errors. still the same. System's temperature are all good. Biggest fps drop was on PUBG keeps getting 50 fps and I'm so pissed as a very competitive player. I also checked the task manager and I can assure that the only one running is the game I'm playing itself only. Specs on my profile.

:)

Galdous, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Tonlukos Win User

drop fps every game

I used to play every games in win 10,it' very good.but after auto last update it cause low performance and drop fps every games.please help or fix it!

Tonlukos, Jun 11, 2018
  3. FPS drop in games

I saw also fps drops with some DX9 games at least since the anniversary update (I even did a fresh install but was the same), the only DX9 game that I play that had fps issues was 4Story (some had no changes, for example TERA, Final Fantasy XIII...), I usually
    had 20-30fps minimum and it runs at 1fps or even lower.

The only way I found to play it was to change the d3d9.dll with the version of it before the anniversary update. A friend also had fps drops in CS:GO with w10 anniversary, so I think the problem is with that file and it should be fixed... There are posts
    that talk about disabling Game DVR in the XBOX app, but since my computer does not meet the requirements I didn't test it.

Daniel_94PT, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

1. Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os. - Similar Threads - Low FPS FPS

2. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...
  3. FPS drop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop!: Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop. And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?...
  4. Fps drops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fps drops.: Hii, I have an alienware and these are my specs, Intel R Core TM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 4 core s, 8 Logical Proccessor s, Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB, Gforce GTX 1070. I've had a lot of fps drop issues while playing, the first 5 to 6 minutes the games are going...
  5. FPS drops suddenly in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops suddenly in games: Since nearly 2 months I've been experiencing issues while gaming. While playing CSGO at 48 fpscapped there tho the framerate sometimes drops from 48 to 5-6 ingame for nearly 2 to 3 minutes thus making th game unplayable during that time. It happens every 10 to 15 minutes...
  6. Sudden FPS drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drops in games: I have installed Windows 10 via bootcamp on my iMac 5K 2017. For years I played games on it on windows without any problem, and it gets 60fps in max graphics at 1440p resolution in many games, even in recent ones. Suddenly, without me doing anything wrong or different, I...
  7. FPS in some games are being capped at 60 FPS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS in some games are being capped at 60 FPS.: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am experiencing annoying thing. My fps are being capped at 60 in some games BUT ONLY IN FULLSCREEN MODE!!! and because of that my mouse movement is much laggier, heavier.. I've turned off VSync , Game DVR, GameMode etc. My...
  8. Low performance in games, FPS drops, game is not smooth on new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games, FPS drops, game is not smooth on new SSD: Hello, A few days ago I installed Windows 10 on my laptop using Microsoft instalation tool (Pobierz WindowsÂ*10) (Windows 10 version 1809). I've done it because I've changed my old HDD to SSD. On the previous disk (HDD) I had Windows 10 version 1803. Unfortunately, after...
  9. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drops: Recently my PC has been getting major fps drops in games ill be around 120fps then it'll drop to 20. My Specs are: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with max q design Driver version 398.36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 15.87 GB RAM 1920x 1080, 60Hz...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 1050 ti problemi windows 10 1803