Windows 10: Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

Discus and support Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Most of my games dropped their FPS when I updated to latest version of Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81). Idk how to fix this. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galdous, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Galdous Win User

Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

Most of my games dropped their FPS when I updated to latest version of Windows 10 version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81). Idk how to fix this. I tried defragging, checking for viruses, freed up some space, ccleaned, checked for os errors. still the same. System's temperature are all good. Biggest fps drop was on PUBG keeps getting 50 fps and I'm so pissed as a very competitive player. I also checked the task manager and I can assure that the only one running is the game I'm playing itself only. Specs on my profile.

:)

Galdous, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Tonlukos Win User

drop fps every game

I used to play every games in win 10,it' very good.but after auto last update it cause low performance and drop fps every games.please help or fix it!

Tonlukos, Jun 11, 2018
  3. FPS drop in games

I saw also fps drops with some DX9 games at least since the anniversary update (I even did a fresh install but was the same), the only DX9 game that I play that had fps issues was 4Story (some had no changes, for example TERA, Final Fantasy XIII...), I usually
    had 20-30fps minimum and it runs at 1fps or even lower.

The only way I found to play it was to change the d3d9.dll with the version of it before the anniversary update. A friend also had fps drops in CS:GO with w10 anniversary, so I think the problem is with that file and it should be fixed... There are posts
    that talk about disabling Game DVR in the XBOX app, but since my computer does not meet the requirements I didn't test it.

Daniel_94PT, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os.

1. Low FPS / FPS Drops on some games when updated to latest os. - Similar Threads - Low FPS FPS

2. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  3. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  4. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  5. Low fps in games

Low fps in games: I suddenly had low fps in all my games so i tried fixing it and ran into several problemssfc doesnt work i get the error Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service, DISM doesnt work, i have low fps in all my games, i cant do an update because i get the...
  6. Low fps in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. FPS drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  8. FPS drop in games

FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  9. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  10. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 1050 ti problemi windows 10 1803