Windows 10: Low FPS/GPU

Discus and support Low FPS/GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this Gaming Laptop that is a ASUS - ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianCastillo3, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Low FPS/GPU

I got this Gaming Laptop that is a

ASUS - ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD - Electro Punk

I got it around August and wasn't playing it for games, mostly just for school. Later on i had started playing Minecraft, My frames were going from 50-90. I rarely have anything saved or storage in the laptop.

And before I had got my gaming laptop I had a

Acer - Nitro 5 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD - Obsidian Black

Where I was running Minecraft around 200-300 fps on my old laptop.

I have been trying going on google and YouTube, yet didn't find any solutions to my problems.

So I am hoping someone can help me out.

Anyone have any solutions or anything I can try doing?

:)

SebastianCastillo3, Dec 24, 2020
  2. mohammad9933, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Seren Win User
    GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

Hello,

I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps.
    Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now.
    Normally I'd get good fps and the temp would rise but not exceed 70C.
    When videogames run the GPU temp stays around 35C as if it's idle but GPU load is 100%. CPU is around 50% during videogames.

Power saving in bios and windows are disabled.
    System is not being overclocked.
    No parked cores.
    Drivers and windows are the latest update
    Virus/malware free

Specs:
    Z97P-D3
    i7 4790k @ 4.00GHz
    16gb ram @ 666.5 MHz
    GTX 560 SE
    650W PSU

Thanks in advance,

Seren, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Low FPS/GPU

Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english Low FPS/GPU :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Low FPS/GPU

1. Low FPS/GPU - Similar Threads - Low FPS GPU

2. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  3. low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low cpu and gpu usage causing fps drops: i have a hp omen gaming laptop with i7-10875h and rtx 3070. my laptop run pretty smooth while gaming and had my gpu usage was 98% and rare fps drop before but now both my cpu and gpu usage fluctuates a lot, and rarely hit above 70%. i have tried a lot of things but no...
  4. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  5. High GPU but low FPS

High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  6. BSODs and Low FPS with Low GPU usage - New issue on an older setup

BSODs and Low FPS with Low GPU usage - New issue on an older setup: Hi everyone,I've been having recent issues with random BSODs and more importantly low FPS on certain 3D games with low GPU usage and low FPS and have not been able to find a solid answer as to why. I was able to play games like Sea of Thieves and Shadow of War with 144 FPS 6...
  7. BSODs and Low FPS with Low GPU usage - New issue on an older setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and Low FPS with Low GPU usage - New issue on an older setup: Hi everyone,I've been having recent issues with random BSODs and more importantly low FPS on certain 3D games with low GPU usage and low FPS and have not been able to find a solid answer as to why. I was able to play games like Sea of Thieves and Shadow of War with 144 FPS 6...
  8. BSODs and Low FPS with Low GPU usage - New issue on an older setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input: Hi, I'm currently facing an issue where games suddenly drop to a crawl of sometimes 4-5 fps ... while playing at 60+ fps seconds before. After a couple of seconds the fps go up again and recent controller input is 'played' as if it got recorded/buffered. My system; i9...
  10. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Low fps, high load, low temps: Hello, I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps. Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now....