Windows 10: Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

Discus and support Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what do you use to stream? shadowplay? if so.. turn it off and see how your game runs. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonR188, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

what do you use to stream? shadowplay? if so.. turn it off and see how your game runs.

BrandonR188, Apr 5, 2018
  2. AGhost Win User

During christmas I upgraded my pc from an AMD FX 8350 with an sapphire 7970 with 8 GB ram, to a ryzen 3 1200 with a gtx 1060 6GB with 16 GB ram. The summer of 2017 I was streaming overwatch nearly every day and was able to keep a constant fps above 140 on high and even ultra settings. However while streaming I would keep it on medium or low and still get very high fps. After the creators updates my performance has dropped significantly. Now my fps goes down to 60 and even running the game on the lowest graphics settings I dont get the higher fps like I should be. I really cant even stream now. This also happens in other games but overwatch is the most noticeable. Is there anything that I can do?

:)

AGhost, Apr 23, 2018
  3. JihunKang Win User
    JihunKang, Apr 23, 2018
  4. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

bad_module_info on Full Screen game DBXV2

Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update. [​IMG]

I've had this crash occur a few times with this game now. It seem to be common on other games as well and the community seems to think there is something to do with the FPS in full screen. If the game is windowed then they won't hit the issue, but then the
    FPS drop too much. Since the Fall Creators update seemed to cause this issue, is this something that is going to get fixed?

TylerSoles, Apr 23, 2018
  5. Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

Since you've just updated to the Fall update, did you also reinstall your graphics driver?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 23, 2018
  6. AGhost Win User
    Yes, and even for this recent 1803 creators update.

AGhost, Apr 23, 2018
  7. I would assume that did not resolve the issue?

How are temperatures for the graphics and CPU?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 25, 2018
  8. AGhost Win User

Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

My Cpu temp doesnt really go over 50 and my gpu temp doesnt go over 70

AGhost, Apr 25, 2018
Thema:

Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

1. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update. - Similar Threads - Low gaming fps

2. FPS in games is falling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS in games is falling: When I start the game, it is working well but if I switch to another window by pressing alt + tabkeys and then go back to the game, the FPS drops to 10-15 and processor and video card temperature drastically increases....
  3. How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017: Windows 10 build 17017.There is a problem in automatic changeing grafic cards beetween intel GPU and Nvidia GPU.If you now have lower FPS in games, or programs like Photoshop/After Effects... - go to NVidia control center and change chooseing GPU from - automatic to - Nvidia...
  4. Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game stuttering with FPS drops since Windows 10 Creators Update: I can't really say for sure if it's the creators update cause I started playing the game 2 days before the CU and for that time I got no problems but after CU I started to notice problems with Dragon Dogma on Steam *Sad What makes me crazy is that even when I make the...
  5. AutoComplete not working in Edge Since Fall Creators Update?

in Browsers and Email
    AutoComplete not working in Edge Since Fall Creators Update?: Hello, I remember before the Fall Creators Update, Edge would autofill certain pages addresses that I visited before when I start typing a word of the subject that the page is discussing (thus not necessarily the address itself). This does not seem to work anymore...
  6. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  7. fall creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  8. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  9. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....
  10. Bug with shortcut tiles since Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug with shortcut tiles since Fall Creators Update: Hello, Since the Fall Creators Update I have noticed that after uninstalling any software, the corresponding shortcut tiles in the Start Menu would still stay there but with a weird name title and without an icon. This happens when I uninstall any Windows Store apps as...