Windows 10: low gaming performance win 10

Discus and support low gaming performance win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I made a post earlier but no help now in game I click task manager and searchui.exe pops up suddenly it drops my frames in game and lags I disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tushar_gamer, Feb 18, 2019.

1. low gaming performance win 10

I made a post earlier but no help now in game I click task manager and searchui.exe pops up suddenly it drops my frames in game and lags I disabled cortana but again this thing showed up again plz help

:)

tushar_gamer, Feb 18, 2019

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 18, 2019
  3. win 10 home low performance

1. pc specs:

i5 2500k

gpu: asus gtx 770 2gb

16 gb ram ddr3

game I play is battlefield 3 only nothing else I had previously reset my pc as win update got stuck without win update everything was fine after October update there is input lag I guess and you mean I always have to use clean boot for gaming I don't think
    its a solution and all drivers as I already told are up to date

tushar_gamer, Feb 18, 2019
  4. low gaming performance win 10

Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

low gaming performance win 10

1. low gaming performance win 10 - Similar Threads - low gaming performance

2. Win 8 To Win 10 Update Broke Gaming Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 8 To Win 10 Update Broke Gaming Performance: Hi, recently my brother wanted his laptop to be upgraded to windows 10 because a lot of apps didn't support windows 8. Couple of minutes later he told me that a game Roblox was running on low fps 1-5 fps. He said It wasn't like this on windows 8. I've made sure all drivers...
  3. windows 10 low gaming performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 low gaming performance: ok i am playing battlefield 4 now while in game i view task manager there is a service state repository it takes cpu and my gaming hangs and fps drops what should i do 140387
  4. suddenly low gaming performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly low gaming performance: till yesterday i used to play battlefield 4 on ultra settings with resolution scale to 130 on 1080p it was butter smooth 60 fps constant but now cpu is suddenly spiking and going 100 it never happened before while in game 2 processes popsup one is windows audio service it...
  5. gaming performance low on win 10 home

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    gaming performance low on win 10 home: ok so when I start battlefield 3 then minimise it and open task view this searchui.exe pops up don't know why and it takes cpu and I lag in game my fps drops what to do please help 127733
  6. low gaming performance win 10

low gaming performance win 10: ok so I created a post before for this but no help here is the screenshot of cpu usage while in game these svchosts take cpu as well in game why so [ATTACH]...
  7. win 10 home low performance

win 10 home low performance: ok already I have created two threads for this but problem is not resolved after October update windows is not running smoothly it feels something is holding it back like it hangs in game for 2 seconds then back to normal don't know what to do when I open any browser cpu...
  8. low gaming performance after october update

low gaming performance after october update: ok so I play battlefield 3 now the problem is it feels laggy during gameplay like it is hanging occassionaly it was not there before also some svchost is running when I start playing i5 2500 16gb ram asus gtx770 2gb Samsung evo 860 evo ssd...
  9. low performance

low performance: I have been using asus VivoBook R542uQ which has i7 8th gen processor with 8 gb ram and a nvidia 940mx but still my laptop is too slow.What problem might be causing such performance issue.please help!!...
  10. Low performance in games - WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low performance in games - WIN10: Hello, as title suggest, I have constant stutters, microstutters and FPS drops in almost every game, even when I usually exceed recommended requirements, althoutht OS itself seems to run fine. I had not any of these problems before the upgrade from Windows 8.1. Problem...