Windows 10: low gpu usage

Discus and support low gpu usage in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been playing warzone as of late and when i look at process explorer my gpu is only at 16% usage and its using 70% cpu im not sure whats wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kang87-, Mar 23, 2021.

1. low gpu usage

I have been playing warzone as of late and when i look at process explorer my gpu is only at 16% usage and its using 70% cpu im not sure whats wrong its not a bottle neck i dont think i run a ryzen 5 3600 and a 2060 ko anyone know a potential fix?

submitted by /u/kang87-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kang87-, Mar 23, 2021
  2. MorpHeer Win User

Low GPU Usage R9 390 Sapphire Nitro

Raising the power limit or voltage doesen't help.
    Using software to make the core clock max in games makes the GPU usage very low.
    I have MSI Afterburner, how do i configure a two-step 2d/3d clock profile ?

MorpHeer, Mar 23, 2021
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Mar 23, 2021
  4. low gpu usage

Low GPU Usage R9 390 Sapphire Nitro

Why do you want to mess with 2D states?

Did you update your board bios or not btw?

Ferrum Master, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

low gpu usage

1. low gpu usage - Similar Threads - low gpu usage

2. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  3. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  4. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage: I have no idea why, but roblox suddenly is using my GPU than my CPU. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, and a RTX 3060...
  6. High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage

High GPU usage on roblox and low cpu usage: I have no idea why, but roblox suddenly is using my GPU than my CPU. I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, 16.0 GB RAM, and a RTX 3060...
  7. GPU Usage suddenly drop very low

GPU Usage suddenly drop very low: hey, this happened to me when i'm playing games, it seems fine with no lag for couple of minutes and then it suddenly gets very lag, when i check the task manager, the gpu usage suddenly drops to 20-30, can you help me?...
  8. Low GPU usage issue.

Low GPU usage issue.: While I'm playing games I get low GPU usage and experience lag in frame drops and low fps in general. I have TITAN V and don't know why this is happening. Steps I've already done: Reinstall drivers Reinstall games Used Program Capability Troubleshooter Thanks....
  9. Low GPU usage issue.

Low GPU usage issue.: I recently got an issue where when I play games I have low GPU usage but also experience low fps drops and low fps in general. My pc specs: CPU: Intel i7-670K GPU: NVIDIA TITAN V I also have 48GB of RAM don't ask why this number. Thank you....
  10. High CPU and low GPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and low GPU usage: Hey guys I recently bought my laptop Acer nitro 5 And I have a ryzen 3550h mobile cpu and a gtx 1650 GPU .....and whatever game I play on uses 100% of cpu and 20 -50 % GPU ....and I get less frames as well ...plz help me on this submitted by /u/babadhiven [link]...