Windows 10: Low hz in the pc

Discus and support Low hz in the pc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I was using normally my pc when the screen turns black, then when i restarted the pc, it looked less fluid and the "suspend" button doen't appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mataisplays, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Low hz in the pc

Hi! I was using normally my pc when the screen turns black, then when i restarted the pc, it looked less fluid and the "suspend" button doen't appear in home.anyone can help me?Moved from the Community Es

:)

Mataisplays, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 15, 2022
  3. change my internet speed from 2.5 Hz to 5 Hz.

My Spectrum technician gave me an ID for 2.5 Hz and an extension for 5Hz. Using Windows 10 I attempted to use the ID with the extension to increase my internet speed. I cannot get windows 10 to respond to this attempt. Can anyone give me a step by step
    instruction?

Mary LouCloss, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Low hz in the pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Low hz in the pc

1. Low hz in the pc - Similar Threads - Low

2. How low will prices drop on RTX 3000 series?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How low will prices drop on RTX 3000 series?: Just what the thread title says. I've been in the market for a 3080 since they launched and obviously haven't bought one, but I've been checking the prices on Amazon for the last couple of weeks and they have been dropping almost daily. Down to less than $800 now. Do you guys...
  3. The microphone volume is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microphone volume is too low: Hi,the microphone volume is too low. Yesterday everything was fine but now people cannot hear me wellI've already tried many different approaches: Check and Adjust Microphone Volume from Sound SettingsCheck Microphone PermissionsRun Microphone TroubleshooterUpdate your...
  4. The microphone volume is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone volume is too low: Hi,the microphone volume is too low. Yesterday everything was fine but now people cannot hear me wellI've already tried many different approaches: Check and Adjust Microphone Volume from Sound SettingsCheck Microphone PermissionsRun Microphone TroubleshooterUpdate your...
  5. low disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low disk space: I am getting low disk space warning even after disk cleanup, deleting almost everything from my laptop, doing disk repair, and optimizing. Still getting low disk space message....
  6. low disk space

low disk space: I am getting low disk space warning even after disk cleanup, deleting almost everything from my laptop, doing disk repair, and optimizing. Still getting low disk space message....
  7. Windows 11 System Volume Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  8. Windows 11 System Volume Low

Windows 11 System Volume Low: I've got two ASUS VivoBook laptops which have both been upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. On one of them there are no issues, however on the other one the volume is extremely low, even when set to 100. When doing a speaker test in the settings, the volume is absolutely fine and...
  9. Jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering on All games even after mounting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering on All games even after mounting...: Hi, sinse 2018 i have graphics problems on my PC when playing games or just by watching videos/streams. On every game i play i have pronounced jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering but i also have FOV problems that means i play with 90 FOV but it's like...
  10. Jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering on All games even after mounting...

Jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering on All games even after mounting...: Hi, sinse 2018 i have graphics problems on my PC when playing games or just by watching videos/streams. On every game i play i have pronounced jaggies, shimmering, low draw distance, texture flickering but i also have FOV problems that means i play with 90 FOV but it's like...