Windows 10: Low hz in the pc

Discus and support Low hz in the pc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! I was using normally my pc when the screen turns black, then when i restarted the pc, it looked less fluid and the "suspend" button doen't appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mataisplays, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Low hz in the pc

Hi! I was using normally my pc when the screen turns black, then when i restarted the pc, it looked less fluid and the "suspend" button doen't appear in home.anyone can help me?Moved from the Community Es

:)

Mataisplays, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 15, 2022
  3. change my internet speed from 2.5 Hz to 5 Hz.

My Spectrum technician gave me an ID for 2.5 Hz and an extension for 5Hz. Using Windows 10 I attempted to use the ID with the extension to increase my internet speed. I cannot get windows 10 to respond to this attempt. Can anyone give me a step by step
    instruction?

Mary LouCloss, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Low hz in the pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Low hz in the pc

1. Low hz in the pc - Similar Threads - Low

2. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  3. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  4. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  6. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  7. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  8. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  9. Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?: I have had an XPS 15 for almost exactly a year, and I was noticing that my estimated battery life was also around 2 hours even when fully charged, screen at minimum brightness, doing basic tasks. I checked my battery report. For some reason I cannot attach a image, but the...
  10. Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?

Why is my battery capacity so low compared to its intended capacity?: I have had an XPS 15 for almost exactly a year, and I was noticing that my estimated battery life was also around 2 hours even when fully charged, screen at minimum brightness, doing basic tasks. I checked my battery report. For some reason I cannot attach a image, but the...