Windows 10: low max volume level

Discus and support low max volume level in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized. 104351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jalea148, Feb 14, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

low max volume level

I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized.

:)

jalea148, Feb 14, 2018

2. Alarm doesn't work well after upgrading Lumia 930 to W10

After upgrading the alarmsound malfunctions. The volume level is set on max. Still the level is very very low. All other sound functions works perfect.

LennartBöresson, Feb 14, 2018
  3. anil_151 Win User
    Nokia 6300 proble- Very low volume via headphone

yes i have seperate call volume setting, but that i have set to Max level. still the voice heard is very low.

Any suggestions...

anil_151, Feb 14, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

low max volume level

There's a TenForums thread on this with some useful information: Low sound volume - Windows 10 Forums. Also resident member @fireberd is an audio professional/musician who knows more about PC audio than most people do. And finally, there are free and for-a-fee ($24.99) versions of FxSound Premium available online that will boost your audio to 150% (free version) up to 200% (for-a-fee version) of its "normal" levels, whatever those may happen to be.
    FWIW, you should work your way through your audio setup, settings, and volume controls before you turn to add-ons. @Berton should be able to dispense some excellent advice, and the afore-linked thread has lots of good tips, too. Then, you can start digging into these Bing search tips.
    Only after exhausting all these possibilities with no joy would I recommend digging into FXSound (either free or premium versions).
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 14, 2018
  5. Will B Win User
    I optionally output sound to External Speakers using system audio jacks or via a HDMI output to a Dell S2415H Monitor/Speaker combo. The audio output to the external speakers via the jacks is fine. The HDMI audio output to the Dell was considerably reduced.

There are "set default" options in the Playback tab of the Sound dialog box for both the Dell Audio & the Speakers ... The workaround is to first chose "Speakers / Headphones" as the default (green check).

On the Recording tab, select "Stereo mix" then click on its "properties" to bring up its properties box ... select the "Listen tab".

1) For Systems audio jack output : uncheck "Listen to this device" and select the Speakers/Headphones option from the "Playback through this device" pull down under it.

or 2) For Nvidia Hdmi output : check "Listen to this device" and select the Nvidia output from the "Playback through this device" pull down under it. Max Sound levels now blast !

You might want to click on the levels tab, to make sure that the input levels are high.

A possible side benefit : My "enhancements" now includes an equalizer and a set of presets for fine tuning the output.

Will B, Mar 1, 2018
  6. jalea148 Win User
    I don't have external speakers or head phones. The enhancements tab is missing. Thanx for the assist.

jalea148, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

low max volume level

1. low max volume level - Similar Threads - low max volume

2. Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes: I have similar issue to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-always-plays-at-max-sound-after-updating/bbb98e58-94df-4870-8ffb-e2d89eb53cb1But there he has a problem on Win 10, i was using 11 version, and it's still occur sometimes, but i see it...
  3. Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume turn up automatticaly to max level sometimes: I have similar issue to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-always-plays-at-max-sound-after-updating/bbb98e58-94df-4870-8ffb-e2d89eb53cb1But there he has a problem on Win 10, i was using 11 version, and it's still occur sometimes, but i see it...
  4. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  5. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  6. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my mic volume level is so low

my mic volume level is so low: Hi! So I have a problem with my mic, the volume of all of my microphone I tested with multiple devices suddenly came down.I tried going to sound control panel and increasing the level but it didn't work.Also tried uninstalling drivers from device manager and restarting,...
  8. volume levels

volume levels: hey, I have a new laptop asus zenbook with windows 10. whenever I unplug my headphones and then plug them back it resets my volume level to 100%. in my previous laptop also windows 10 it would remember my volume level let's say 50%. How do I fix it so it will remember my...
  9. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  10. Low audio at max volume on new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low audio at max volume on new pc: I recently just built a new pc after switching from my old msi laptop. I'm on a gigabyte b450m ds3h and am noticing low audio compared to my old laptop. At 100% volume it feels like what it would be at 50% on my laptop. I tried reinstalling my audio drivers multiple times and...