Windows 10: Low on microphone

Discus and support Low on microphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My interior microphone isn't getting voice plainly. It records the my voice however it's not discernible in light of which my gatherings are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HusenYusuf, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Low on microphone

My interior microphone isn't getting voice plainly. It records the my voice however it's not discernible in light of which my gatherings are not working out in a good way. If it's not too much trouble help me to determine this or I am planning to get a new mic.

:)

HusenYusuf, Sep 16, 2020

2. Blue Snowball microphone with low audio quality on Windows 10.

Hi Eoin,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change microphone or audio settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to check the issue by connecting with another microphone device on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer when you use the Microphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Please get back to us with an update on with low sound through Microphone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 16, 2020
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

4. Arun B J Win User

Low on microphone

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Low on microphone

1. Low on microphone - Similar Threads - Low microphone

2. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  3. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  4. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My microphone's volume is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone's volume is too low: Hello,So basically my headset's microphone audio is too low and its really strange, because some days ago it was perfectly fine. I`m pretty sure my headset isn`t broken, because it works well while connected to other devices. I've already tried some possible solutions:-...
  6. My microphone's volume is too low

My microphone's volume is too low: Hello,So basically my headset's microphone audio is too low and its really strange, because some days ago it was perfectly fine. I`m pretty sure my headset isn`t broken, because it works well while connected to other devices. I've already tried some possible solutions:-...
  7. my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100: I have made no recent changes to my laptop but my microphone array is very low and when i test it it the percentage is nothing more than 4% .I tried to uninstall the driver version 10.0.22621.1 and restart my pc yet the problem is still present.My OS Name is Microsoft Windows...
  8. my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100

my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100: I have made no recent changes to my laptop but my microphone array is very low and when i test it it the percentage is nothing more than 4% .I tried to uninstall the driver version 10.0.22621.1 and restart my pc yet the problem is still present.My OS Name is Microsoft Windows...
  9. Microphone array input level is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...
  10. Microphone array input level is too low

Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...