Windows 10: Low profile graphics card recommendations

Discus and support Low profile graphics card recommendations in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Afternoon/Evening/Morning all... I have a SFF Desktop (HP EliteDesk 800 G2). A rather powerful computer for its size. However, I need a graphics card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by teecuptech, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Low profile graphics card recommendations

Afternoon/Evening/Morning all...

I have a SFF Desktop (HP EliteDesk 800 G2). A rather powerful computer for its size. However, I need a graphics card for it, to thus play games. It has a built in card on the board. Alas, I'd like something a little more powerful.

Something with:
    - 2 or more Display Ports
    - Low profile (SFF) bracket
    - At least 2GB or more of memory

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

teecuptech, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Hellfire Win User

Low profile graphics card suggestion!

Hi people, my brother has a AMD 64x2 4600 @ 2.4ghz with 4gig of crucial ram, in a low profile case. The PC is a Dell with a BTX formfactor motherboard. First of before suggesting, he cannot afford a new PC, or a new Case (as the only BTX comparable seems to be a thermaltake one which is megabucks for him (skint uni student)

he currently has a HD4550 graphics card which surprisingly can play crysis (all be it at a lower res and at low-med settings) and other games quite well.

He isn't a hardcore gamer but plays a few games, CoH ToS or a few others etc but nothing extreme.

Now could anyone suggest a better/decent low profile graphics card, if possible with multi monitor support (this one supports 1xDVI 1xVGA and 1xHDMI, however only two active at once)

I know he cannot get anything high end due to the low profile, but what is a good low profile card either ATI/Nvidia is fine, although I prefer ATI I got for what offers best performance.

Regards.

Hellfire, Jan 27, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 27, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Low profile graphics card recommendations

Graphical issues, Low shadows, Low textures, jagged edges etc.

Hi Jason,

Low graphics quality can be caused by incorrect graphics settings, or that the resolution settings of your device are not configured correctly, etc. For us to isolate the issue about low graphics quality when playing games in Windows 10, kindly respond to
    the questions below:

• Can you describe to us if the graphics issue is only exhibited when playing games?
    • After contacting the support for your graphics card, can you tell us more about the troubleshooting steps that they have instructed you? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Low profile graphics card recommendations

1. Low profile graphics card recommendations - Similar Threads - Low profile graphics

2. audio extremely low after graphic cards swap.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio extremely low after graphic cards swap.: I've changed graphic cards (old= nvidia gtx 1050ti4gb- new= amd radeon rx580 8gb) and now the audio is at a ridiculous minimum, tried all the basics, even reinstalling windows from scratch. Is it some hardware incompatibility? submitted by /u/PenSimilar5504 [link]...
  3. Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150: Due to the problems I had with the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB, I ended up sending it back to the supplier for a refund. I'm open to suggestion but I wanted something around the same performance as the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB. Preferably with a combination of...
  4. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  5. Low usage on Graphics card while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low usage on Graphics card while gaming: Hi, for about a week after updating my Windows, I have noticed a huge problem while gaming. My GPU is only getting 2 to 3% utilization while gaming, down from 98%. The best example I have is when playing CS: GO, before the update I had 370+FPS, now I have about 30... It's not...
  6. Graphic Card Recommendation

Graphic Card Recommendation: Hi Everyone I have a 3 years old computer with a build in graphic card. I want to install an PlayStation 4 emulator and to connect the computer to my TV but I can't because I don't really have a graphic card. This is what I've got Intel Core i5 4950 CPU 3.30GhZ RAM 8 GB 64...
  7. Recommended graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommended graphics card: I have a PC running Windows 10 1709. It's a little older and has an AMD Radeon 7500 series PCIe graphics card. Windows 10 1803 won't install and I believe it's because of the older card. I can certainly get a newer card, buy which one would be the best to maintain...
  8. Low FPS with new GTX 980 graphics card

Low FPS with new GTX 980 graphics card: Hi, In October I bought the MSI GTX 980 graphics card as an upgrade for my Radeon R9 280x. I presumed that I would be getting a lot better performance in games since the 980 is a much more powerful card, this was the case in some games like GTA 5 where I can run the game...
  9. Low priced Graphics card for windows 10 suggestions

Low priced Graphics card for windows 10 suggestions: Hi All Just joined Tenforums and was wondering if anyone might be able to direct me to some info about graphics cards. I have the hardware below that runs Win 7 Ultimate fine, but I'm planning on doing a fresh install of Win 10 Pro on this PC: Gigabyte GA-X58-USB3 (Circa...
  10. Low profile card in NON low profile case worked!

in Windows 10 Support
    Low profile card in NON low profile case worked!: much to my disappointment I found out that the HP Compaq DC 5800 micro tower desktop computer is not built squarely. (happen with two PCs of same type)This means that if I use extension cards built for this size case I am unable to put the cover on my PC because part of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elitedesk 800 g2 sff gtx low profile