Windows 10: Low sound and no bass on my laptop

Discus and support Low sound and no bass on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cloned a NVMe SSD with Windows 11 to use it on a new model of my previous laptop Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 4 to Gen 8. The Lenovo Vantage app updated all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by useranon77, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Low sound and no bass on my laptop

I cloned a NVMe SSD with Windows 11 to use it on a new model of my previous laptop Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 4 to Gen 8. The Lenovo Vantage app updated all the drivers and all, and everything works fine except for the sound.I do have sound, but it's very low and has no bass. I tried the troubleshooter, I tried updating the drivers manually, I tried disabling audio enhancer... I tried almost every "How to fix audio problems on Windows 11" vid or guide.I used a Linux bootable USB to check if it's a hardware issue, but the hardware works fine and the sound is ok.I would prefer not to install Windows f

:)

useranon77, Feb 25, 2024

2. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

Hey,

So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver.

1) I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the volume was too low and audio was 'PLAIN' [which didn't sounded too good at all]

2) I updated the Realtek driver from manufacturers site but no success.....

3) Disabled and Uninstalled the driver and restarted the PC, but still nothing......

4) Next I used VoiceMeeter to reduce Bass and Med. It seems to remove the boomy sound but still the audio doesn't sounds that great .....

Now that I know it is a software issue so is there any other way to fix "TOO MUCH BASS " issue while keeping 'Realtek High definition audio' as my default driver

Also please suggest configuration in VoiceMeeter to reduce bass while keeping audio satisfactory

Windows 10 21H1

System Model: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

VineetRana12, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Bass Boost not available on HDMI

I want to boost the bass on hdmi output of my laptop but it has low frequency protection instead of bass boost on enhancement tab. I also tried updating my HDMI sound driver but nothing happened. Is there any way i can boost the bass of my home threater.

KeshavGoel, Feb 25, 2024
  4. nikolov Win User

Low sound and no bass on my laptop

Where are the bass/treble settings with an Audigy 5, Rx sound card

It is working on WIN 11, Tone - Bass and Treble Balance + Bass management.
    1 step Istalll drivers from creative
    Low sound and no bass on my laptop 377495d1666178882t-where-bass-treble-settings-audigy-5-rx-sound-card-creative_offical_driver.png

2 step, download Daniel_K's Official Blog: 2021

download-Audigy Support Pack 8.0 (Refresh), use custom installation and install only Speaker Settings.

You will have fully functinal Aidigy card. Sound is just amazing ! I have ALC1220 chip 122db on-board audio, RX is tons better.

nikolov, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Low sound and no bass on my laptop

1. Low sound and no bass on my laptop - Similar Threads - Low sound bass

2. Low sound and no bass on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low sound and no bass on my laptop: I cloned a NVMe SSD with Windows 11 to use it on a new model of my previous laptop Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 4 to Gen 8. The Lenovo Vantage app updated all the drivers and all, and everything works fine except for the sound.I do have sound, but it's very low and has no bass. I tried...
  3. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers: Hey, So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver. 1 I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the...
  4. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers: Hey, So basically I am facing an irritating problem, that is my speaker sound too BOOMY and with lot of BASS, when I am using 'Realtek High Definition Audio' Driver. 1 I changed the driver to High Definition Audio, which basically fixed the BOOMY Bass Sound, but then the...
  5. "Boomy" bass sound in laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass

Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass: Hi, I'm having problems with windows sound quality with different devices. I have a headset that haves a decent bass and volume level. However, when i plug into 3.5mm on my pc and other windows devices the sound reduces and literally no bass compared to my Ipad's sound....
  7. No bass and tinny sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No bass and tinny sound: Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx running windows 10. I have no Bass in youtube or and media player and the sound in general sounds horrible. This was not always the case. However, when I go into Fruity Loops (a digital audio workstation that uses another...
  8. Sound Bass Boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Bass Boost: When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump...
  9. Low Volume Sound in Laptop

Low Volume Sound in Laptop: Volume sound in my Laptop is too low, despite making trobleshooting and adjusting to maximun levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume-sound-in-laptop/798cfeed-767e-464c-8e00-595d97f8b162
  10. Reduce bass in VLC sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reduce bass in VLC sound: How do I reduce bass in vlc sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reduce-bass-in-vlc-sound/95c0876e-306a-4c2b-936c-2bd5b5482ae9