Windows 10: low sound can not here audio not loud enough

Discus and support low sound can not here audio not loud enough in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; audio not loud enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arthurcurry12, Oct 1, 2018.

1. low sound can not here audio not loud enough

audio not loud enough

:)

Arthurcurry12, Oct 1, 2018
  2. smith256 Win User

Sound is too low for windows 10

Try these steps:

• Open the Sound menu (as shown in your second screenshot).

• Right-click on your speakers (or the audio output you want to amplify), and select Properties.

• Go to the Enhancements tab.

• Check the Loudness Equalization option.
    This makes quiet sounds louder, loud sounds quieter.

smith256, Oct 1, 2018
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 1, 2018
  4. low sound can not here audio not loud enough

nokia 5610 audio

the 5610 audio is quite good some tones may sound low on it so suggestion is to pick a favourable tone that you like of get a loud tone

techbuzzireland, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

low sound can not here audio not loud enough

1. low sound can not here audio not loud enough - Similar Threads - low sound here

2. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  3. Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can my new HP laptop speakers be increased - they are not loud enough: Is there another way to improve the sound quality and increase volume loudness of my new windows 11 hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-new-hp-laptop-speakers-be-increased-they/5550e818-3712-46d0-983f-178363233459
  4. audio volume not loud enough at max setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio volume not loud enough at max setting: audio volume not loud enough at max setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-not-loud-enough-at-max-setting/e1361385-67f1-4cf5-83a1-c6dce34847a6
  5. audio volume not loud enough at max setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio volume not loud enough at max setting: audio volume not loud enough at max setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-not-loud-enough-at-max-setting/e1361385-67f1-4cf5-83a1-c6dce34847a6
  6. Very high sound at low audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very high sound at low audio level: I feel like my PC has 100% volume when it's just 10-15%. I tried updating my audio drivers but it did not solve the problem... My headphone is using USB, but probably it have nothing to do with the problem cause the problem still stands in all the audio devices i have...
  7. Audio Not Loud Enough or Causes Echo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Not Loud Enough or Causes Echo: I use my HP desktop computer along with an attached webcam and headphones when I have a medical telemedicine appointment or when I Skype. I have a couple of problems. 1 My medical professional said that she heard an echo when I was talking to her, so she couldn't hear me...
  8. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  9. Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing: Hello, Recently, when listening to certain sounds, I have realized that, for some reason, the computer plays these sounds in a much lower volume than originally intended. [ATTACH] Even though in this particular example, it isn't too noticeable, almost everything I hear from...
  10. Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 loudness low after adjusting sound: Have anyone noticed, after you adjust volume of computer the loudness decreases for few minutes. for example, I am playing music at 24% volume, and when I change system volume and change back to 24% again, the loudness of music decreases for few minutes. I thought my ear...