Windows 10: low sound can't recognize the problem

Discus and support low sound can't recognize the problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi As i said upper i have a big problem with audio specially in one game (PUBG) its most important to me beacuse i just bought new pc which have MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shoo, Oct 6, 2019.

1. shoo Win User

low sound can't recognize the problem

Hi

As i said upper i have a big problem with audio specially in one game (PUBG) its most important to me beacuse i just bought new pc which have MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max as MOBO and i'm new with win10 stuff and others, i can't find any solution. Previous pc has Gigabyte H81 i think and i was using win 7 all time and a problem didn't appear at all. Problem is i can't hear sound nearly around me like steps, all of them mine and other player around 0-10m are really quiet and can't even recognize which side comes.

I have all of msi website audio drivers downloaded and added Nahimic 3 as said on site..

So here is my question its any solution for this problem, or someone like have similar issues and have some fixes so i will try

And sorry for my english, trying my best. cheers

:)

shoo, Oct 6, 2019

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 6, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue low sound can't recognize the problem :p

cadaveca, Oct 6, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. low sound can't recognize the problem - Similar Threads - low sound can't

2. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  3. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  4. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  5. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  6. sound is very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound is very low: sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-very-low/1ef273d3-d577-46c7-bef2-d276ef859e36
  7. Win 10 recognizes my Mic but the sound is low and distorted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 recognizes my Mic but the sound is low and distorted: [ATTACH] I have a wire headphone with mic, Sony MDR XB55AP. The mic works totally fine on my Android phone. But it works very bad when I try plugging to 3.5 mm jack, which supports both mic and headphone, on my laptop. I can hear my voice from the mic but it is very small...
  8. Sound low

Sound low: The sound is very low - Have recently connected my computer to a Dell monitor with a sound bar. Sound is very low although it worked perfectly with a Dell computer....
  9. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  10. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965