Windows 10: Low sound in windows 10

Discus and support Low sound in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can hear sound in my laptop but it is too low and I can't hear it clearly and this issue is facing after recent windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacquelineD1, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Low sound in windows 10

I can hear sound in my laptop but it is too low and I can't hear it clearly and this issue is facing after recent windows 10 update

:)

JacquelineD1, Oct 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 sound is low

Hi Harpreet,

There are many factors that can cause this on your computer, such as problematic sound hardware, outdated or incompatible audio/sound card drivers, faulty sound configurations and more.
    We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Are you referring to sound quality of the computer/speakers/headphones?
    • Have you checked from the manufacturer's website if there's a driver available to be installed? Since you've mentioned you just updated your device.

Moreover, we suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot sound problems in Windows 10. Make sure to follow
    the steps one-by-one.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Oct 4, 2020
  3. I just installed windows 10 and the sound is low

Thank you for the response

Yes it was working perfect before but after the new installation I went to google and downloaded free windows 10 and just followed the steps. At the beginning it was ok but then it started a load crackling sound and sounds extremely low so I went online
    and saw a lot of people with the same problem so I went with a suggestion online to change to high definition under the sound setting and it took the cracking noise away but it's still very low

I have already tried all of those suggestions and nothing

I went from windows 8 to windows 10

Its an old computer from 2013

Mug KatRodriguez, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Low sound in windows 10

Windows 10 sound is low

Here is the point wise reply:

1.Windows version 1709(OS Build 16299.192)

2. Problem with the sound quality of computer

3. Yes, In the morning I have installed one driver for the Conexant sound card from manufacturers website. But sound problem is not resolved.

4. Yes, I saw the troubleshoot article, and I followed it, but no improvement in sound yet.

HarpreetSingh4, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Low sound in windows 10

1. Low sound in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Low sound

2. Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...: kinda like heart monitor but dull ,i tried to make that sound again with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-frquency-beep-sound-from-headset-when-i/3d7027ab-d594-48b6-a00f-301baa81849b
  3. Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 4080 Both monitors go black with low and/or high load, sound stays on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 4080 Both monitors go black with low and/or high load, sound stays on...: Hey :D Idk if I can get helped, but Ill leave this right here 030724-10375-01.dmp and also this one Windows Logs-System-All Events.evtx . I have done many things and I've been struggling with this issue for over a year. I have change and tried many different pc parts, cables,...
  4. Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 4080 Both monitors go black with low and/or high load, sound stays on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 4080 Both monitors go black with low and/or high load, sound stays on...: Hey :D Idk if I can get helped, but Ill leave this right here 030724-10375-01.dmp and also this one Windows Logs-System-All Events.evtx . I have done many things and I've been struggling with this issue for over a year. I have change and tried many different pc parts, cables,...
  5. Ryzen 9 5900x + RTX 4080 Both monitors go black with low and/or high load, sound stays on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  7. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  8. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Low sound and no bass on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low sound and no bass on my laptop: I cloned a NVMe SSD with Windows 11 to use it on a new model of my previous laptop Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 4 to Gen 8. The Lenovo Vantage app updated all the drivers and all, and everything works fine except for the sound.I do have sound, but it's very low and has no bass. I tried...
  10. Low sound and no bass on my laptop

Low sound and no bass on my laptop: I cloned a NVMe SSD with Windows 11 to use it on a new model of my previous laptop Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 4 to Gen 8. The Lenovo Vantage app updated all the drivers and all, and everything works fine except for the sound.I do have sound, but it's very low and has no bass. I tried...